LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Da Introductions thread

Abi

This thread is here so that everyone can introduce themselves to one another. Play nicely now.

OK ... I'll post the first introduction.

I'm Abi. It's short for Abigail (which is one of my names ... but not my first name). In real life I'm about to turn 50, but the "little" part of me never stopped being 6. I love 6. It's a great age. I loved everything about being 6 (except for the time I wet my knickers at school ... )

I have a partner IRL who isn't interested in any of this, so the only time I get to explore my little persona is when I'm online. I just LOVE to RP with other "older littles" like myself. So if you see me in chat, please PM me (after asking permission in main chat first, of course ... ) if you'd like to talk about being little but too old for diapers, or if you'd like to try a bit of RP.

Hugs,

Abi

• Thanks 1

Ellie ... you are most welcome in the Infant school. If you're too big to wear diapers then you're definitely one of us, even though you don't go to school yet.

And if you should happen to have the occasional accident, well, you certainly won't find anyone HERE who insists that means you should be back in diapers. So relax ... you're among friends ... we understand you here.

:girl-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I'm PP & I'm in my early 60's coming up 6. I don't wear Diapers & can't really remember what that was like but I might try it one day.I've had strict toilet training & I'm not allowed to have accidents or touch myself down there.I get really interested whenever a playmate does a pee or a poo in their pants & I want to take a closer look. I particularly want to find out what its like to fill my pants with poo. When I'm older I'm going to start doing it in secret & enjoying myself.But it will make me feel lonely & isolated because I'm too embarrassed to tell my friends & when I do try to raise the subject I keep getting rebuked. I'll also discover people like me are frequently ridiculed. I worry about getting found out. Perhaps some of you on here are in a similar position & would like to talk about it & tell me how it is for you? .. I'll also be happy to talk to you about other games which aren't so naughty or dirty.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone as my name suggest i like to wet. Be it my pants or my nappy, i wet for fun and love to feeling of a nice terry nappy with good plastic pants. If chance is there i'd like to be a little school boy who still has accidents in his pants and can't keep them dry.
I will be be 57 shortly but feel more like a 5 to 7 year old, and i have my school uniform with my short shorts that my plastic pants hang out of sometimes.
I'm lucky that i live alone and can wear my nappy or school uniform anytime i like. I usually wear a nappy most nights to bed and wet it when i wake up needing a wee wee.
Hope to hear from some of you soon

Hugs X

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

What you see on my signature which takes you to About me; LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE. I am much to complex to put in a post. I come bearing gifts http://www.girlgames.com/games/tiara/

85 members and you can hear a feather land on a sponge

Christine wearing one of her tiaras

sitting.jpg

Little Christine Daryleanne Paradise

• 2 months later...

Hey ... nobody will be kicked out of this group if they still wear nappies rather than "proper" pants or knickers ... so relax!

Hieee everyone!

just joined DD’s, and promptly found this group, and it sounds a LOT like me, so I joined?

I’m also a little bit older irl (50++++++), but am NEVER gonna be older than 2...ok, maybe 3 or 4 sometimes (when I haf’ta “adult” but that’s it). I love my dips, and clothes, and binkys, and bottles tooooo much. Never gonna grow up. Nopity nope.

I’m also in a relationship where my spouse-the adult- doesn’t understand/play/participate, so I’m kinda on my own with this. The only time I’m ever out of diapers is when I hafta “adult” in public, and can’t wear a proper diaper. Thank goodness there are girls Goodnites!.

ugh, rambling here, so I’ll shut up now. Just wanted’to say “hi”!

• 6 months later...
On 1/4/2020 at 4:19 AM, Abi said:

Hey ... nobody will be kicked out of this group if they still wear nappies rather than "proper" pants or knickers ... so relax!

How about if we wear tiaras?

You're welcome to wear a tiara, as long as you let everyone else have a turn at wearing it too.

On 7/20/2020 at 1:52 AM, Abi said:

You're welcome to wear a tiara, as long as you let everyone else have a turn at wearing it too.

Even the girls?

• 6 months later...

Hello!

As part of my exploring my newfound little side I thought I'd introduce myself here, as I think Infant School is where a significant part of me lies. Certainly out of nappies, but not entirely dry yet.

I've never properly explored this headspace or roleplayed or anything, and am perhaps a bit daunted by it all and exactly how to satisfy or experience it all, but I guess introducing is a first step right?

• 6 months later...

bratley is a stubborn, defiant toddler with many interests, one of them not being potty-trained.

bratley could get spanked if he's caught peeing his pants.  bratley takes chances...

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I'm Lip, My little age is around 7 to 10. I am a school boy who likes to play in the pool, play video games and watch all kind of movies. I live under a strict code of discipline including corporal punishment, diaper discipline and writing (lines or essay). I sometimes get so invested in my activities that I forget to take a pause. During the day, I am to wear my school uniform or what ever my daddy takes out of the drawers. Finally I insist that my pants, underwear and bed are never wet or soiled, because I am a grown up!

• 1 year later...

Hullo!

My little age is around 3 - 7, all depending on how I feel that day lol. I love being little, but sometimes, rarely, I'll be a mommy or nurse too!

But I definitely love being little!

I only wear diapers for comfort, I don't use them.

I love playing pretend, and sensory play ☺️

• Hello :)