LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables Cargo

I got my Tykables Cargo shorts and some pants with reversible pink butterfly cuffs. For those times. Anyhow, wore the shorts around over the weekend, and just got a diaper under neath this morning so not much to report other then once again an exceptional quality, possibly nicer the the jeans. The material is so thick it could stop rattle snake bites! I cant wait to try the snap down shorts on a hike, but not for awhile. The quality and design is exceptional. The snaps seem more well hidden and less prone to coming off then the early Jean design.

I have always been a cheap ass Walmart clothes buyer, but changed on shoes so I could get shoes that lasted more then a couple of months. These clothes are worth the cost. This man is driven to serve the ABDL community, that is for sure. Will update after some wearing.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone got any info on the sizing of these Tykables shorts & shortalls?  I normally buy 36 inch waist trousers & shorts to go over my cloth nappies.  The Tykables Medium says waist 32-36, and the Large is given as 36-40.  I think I'm in danger of either buying a bit too small or much too large.  Has anyone got some of these?  If so, could you give me some idea of how the sizes work out in practice compared with your other trousers?  Thanks!

13 minutes ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

I would go large, you have to account for diaper. Honestly, I found while its possible to go too large for a onsie, generally the larger the more comfortable you will be. Since you are border line, I would go the larger size to be safe.

Thanks PUDL! (good acronym, shame not to use it).  That was what my gut instincts told me too.  If in doubt, buy the bigger one.  Anyway, I can always take them in if necessary.  I've ordered the large ones.  I hope to wear them to a littles theme park trip next month.  My other shortalls are much too obvious for a vanilla setting.  Who dares wets!

These arrived about 10 minutes ago, and now I'm wearing them.  I have to say they seem to be pretty good.  I'm going to keep them on for the rest of the day anyway, and they're definitely discreet enough to wear in public.  Which is what I'll be doing when I take Binkie for his walk.