LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebellious Teen to Teen Baby (With Baby Frost)

Danny

Peter had a perfect life, although, there was one problem.

His son Dan was rebellious against everything, he refused to obey his fathers orders, refused to come home before curfew, shouted at his mom, and refused to help out with his younger siblings. Peter and his wife had had enough, and it was affecting their younger children. They had four children, Dan was 15, they had a daughter aged 10 called Aurora

Looks at his wife and nods as the twins play happily in the playroom "Yes but how? He won't listen to us, he is acting like a child. Why can't he be more mature. Maybe we should make him babysit, as punishment, we know that Charlie looks up to Danny and that he misses his younger brother always being too busy to play with him"

"We always said he needs to spend more time with the twins and Aurora"

"She can choose whether she stays or if she wants to go to her friends, she is top of her classes and has always helped with the twins, although she only helps with the feeds. she's a bit too young for the diaper stuff"

"Maybe she should learn to help out though, just in case we aren't around and Danny is busy? She is a great kid and i don't want to punish her" I say as I put the letter down

"If Dan is acting like a child, maybe we should treat him like a toddler?"

i nod in agreement, looking at my watch as we told Dan to come straight home..

Dan was in detention again, and got home way past the agreed time, and Peter was furious by this point as he was planning to take Chloe out for the evening, leaving Dan to take care of the twins. He had already told Dans girlfriend and she was aware of his ordeal at school.

Finally, at 5pm, Dan arrived home.

"Mom don't start i have had a bad day, now i need to get ready because I am seeing my girilfri-" he stops in half sentence and sees the letter "What's that?" he says as Charlie toddles up to his big brother wanting him to pick him up, but Danny doesn't notice him

"Mom, I didn't do anything wrong, the stupid referee got in the way"

" well if you weren't throwing tantrums on the court you wouldn't be in this position let alone coming home as late as you did. So deal with it like a big boy." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Mom I had some things to sort out with Angel. I haven't looked after the twins on my own before, yet alone changed a diaper before! I'd rather you punish me differently"

"Dan! Listen to your mother, you are being punished in this way whether you like it or not!"

Dan shot upstairs and locked his door and started throwing things and banging things in anger

" we would have but between the basketball incident and your breaking the rule about being home at a certain time you don't deserve a heads up honestly." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I promise I will do better in the future" Dan says, not wanting to have to babysit

"Why can't you potty train the twins? I don't want to have to deal with any gross nasty diapers, they make me gag!"

• Like 1

Peter heads upstairs with the twins and puts them in their room, so they can play quietly. He heads into his room and sees Chloe

"What's the plan then?" I ask Chloe "Remember that Dan has never changed a diaper in his life"