LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7 changing

They did change a bit in the last year or 2. I had the suspicion that they were different but it 2 cases and finding one older confidry in a diaper bag I haven't used in a long time. I should've weighted it but I at least felt them side by side and gave them a once over. The older one has much softer plastic and lighter blue tapes. The newer one has slightly textures plastic backing and the sap isn't as nicely placed. I do feel there is a loss of time I can wear a confidry now compared to before. Time to find one or 2 last cases from companies that have older stock and write to confidry while use abu in the meantime. Are the northshorecare diapers better than A+?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Enhydra said:

They did change a bit in the last year or 2. I had the suspicion that they were different but it 2 cases and finding one older confidry in a diaper bag I haven't used in a long time. I should've weighted it but I at least felt them side by side and gave them a once over. The older one has much softer plastic and lighter blue tapes. The newer one has slightly textures plastic backing and the sap isn't as nicely placed. I do feel there is a loss of time I can wear a confidry now compared to before. Time to find one or 2 last cases from companies that have older stock and write to confidry while use abu in the meantime. Are the northshorecare diapers better than A+?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

• Like 1