LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7 changing

There was word of bambino bellisimos going through the same change when the magnificos were released. Conficare dousnt have a new line of diapers do they?I might have had that same problem with my last order of dry 24/7's. They were noticably thinner and I was thinking it might have had somthing to do with the way they were shipped, but with your case surfacing, I dont think it was coincidence. I love how thick the 24/7"s are that's why I buy them, but if they're getting thinner, maybe they won't hold as much.

I just opened a new case last week. They do seem thin at first, but that is b/c the diaper is highly compressed to fit in the bag. Take them out of the bag and let them breathe, they fluff up nicely. If you want one to get really bulky leave it in your car for about two days and let it go through the hot/cold cycle... it'll get HUGE.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2017 at 10:55 AM, Darkfinn said:

I just opened a new case last week. They do seem thin at first, but that is b/c the diaper is highly compressed to fit in the bag. Take them out of the bag and let them breathe, they fluff up nicely. If you want one to get really bulky leave it in your car for about two days and let it go through the hot/cold cycle... it'll get HUGE.

I'll have to try that. XP medical dousnt sell sample packs anymore unfortunately, so it'll have to be an eBay pack of like 3 or however many they sell in their sample packs

oh geez, i hope they arent shrinking! they've been my favorite for a while now! i'd hate to have to start searching again for another good, bulky, thirsty diaper. i'll be ordering another bag in the next few days/weeks, so i hope they are still good.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, YeOldeDiapers said:

I don't know how to decipher the date code ComfiCare uses on their production line, so I don't know how to determine when this batch was produced; but I didn't notice any difference in the diaper. Plastic felt the same, and the capacity was fine (used for overnight, which I'm usually soaked in the morning).

The date code on the packages (all are slightly different): 0201711412:00. My first thought is YMDT format, so 2017 January 14 at 12:00hrs, but if it is standardized, then the month code should be two digits... Could also be in ordinal date format, which would be the 114th day of 2017 at 12:00hrs, this corresponds to 28 April. The difference in the packages is on what I believe the time-stamp portion.

The case the diapers came in also has a date code: 020 17 114 11:59 0253; so perhaps the 253'd case produced on that day?

Anyway, if there was a recent change, and my interpretation is correct, then this case was probably produced before the change.

Has anyone tried calling Comfidry? I really like waking up in a dry bed every day and don't want to have to increase my budget for any of the boutique ABDL diapers... No other brand of adult diaper can match Comfidry (even NorthShore, which I like and used to use for daytime management, but now gives me contact dermatitis every time I wear one, so they're right out).