LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profile gender options

• 2 weeks later...

Please consider adding more than just "Trans MTF" and "Trans FTM". I personally consider the "MTF" term to be offensive and does not represent me at all and there are no other options to pick. I stuck it up in my user title for now.

On 8/3/2017 at 5:17 PM, frankenfurter said:

That's a big improvement on the list for gender. Any chance of adding more options on the 'I am a...' field?

Frankenfurter, You may need to give some suggestions.

• Like 1

OK, since we're look at this, how about I propose a list of additions for the gender field. Before anyone says this is rather long - it's based on ones used by large social networking sites.

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Female to Male
FtM
Male to Female
MtF
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Non-binary
Neutrois
Other
Pangender
Trans
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Person
Transgender Man
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transexual
Transfemmine
TransMan
TransPerson
TransWoman
TransMale
TransFemale
Transfeminine
Transmasculine
Transsexual

• 7 months later...

Perhaps allowing people to write what ever they wish is the simplest solution, though I can see it being abused

and Will if you identify as a boy, then you are one simples 

We've tried to make things as open and easy as we can. Site software limits how many different options we can offer. We recommend that you choose one of the existing options and then add what you prefer in the "I Am A" field if you seek a more concise definition ;)

Betypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I have often wondered if I am by sexual or something else as I don't find men a tractive and the idea of kissing another man makes me cringe. But sometimes I think I would like to have sex with another man just for the sake of sex. Mainly if my wife was also involved. Other times I'm not interested at all. 

Maybe I'm just curious and confused. 

21 hours ago, Toyboy said:

I have often wondered if I am by sexual or something else as I don't find men a tractive and the idea of kissing another man makes me cringe. But sometimes I think I would like to have sex with another man just for the sake of sex. Mainly if my wife was also involved. Other times I'm not interested at all. 

Maybe I'm just curious and confused. 

Recently found myself in the same boat. I like to experience sexual things with men if it involves diapers. However I just had my first gay experience and have decided its something that I've missed out on for the past 18 years. I dont think it requires diapers for me anymore