LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Tall Are You?

How Tall are You?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Please state your approximate height.

• Below 5'
    • 5' to 5'6"
    • 5'7 to 6'
    • Over 6'

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're :screwy: Dolly, but I'll play along. I'm 5'7". I see that so far we all fall into the same height range -- except that for there to be a correlation, shouldn't there be difference in the height range of the men and women, since women are naturally shorter than men and if, for instance, the men all fell into the average range of 5'7" to 6' then the women should fall into the average range of say 5'4" to 5'6". But then again ... each generation seems to get a little taller due to all the hormones and junk they put in our food, so there should be a difference in the heights relating to the age range ... Am I making this complicated?? :whistling:

I don't want to sound like a smart-ass but the same thought occurred to me almost as soon as I'd clicked Send, i.e. that I should have extended the poll and divided it by gender.

But as you pointed out Pipsqueak, I'm :screwy: so it was only an idle thought.

And Snap Pipsqueak! I'm 5' 7" just like you, does that mean you're :screwy: too?

D :P lly

i'm 6'4 and still growing a bit, so by time i'm done growing i might have another 2 inches, my body type accents my heighth in a way that makes me look way taller then someone even an inch shorter then me.

although i like being taller then most people i wouldn't want to grow any more. my height has gotten me a few nicknames, some i really liked, but some made me want to punch whoever started them. i'm a non-violent person so you can imagine how bad some of those names were.

i think the hight linked to being an adult baby actually has some validity to it, notice that in the polls there's no one under 5' which leads me to believe average to taller people have less of an aversion to acting small then someone that's actually small.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...