LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reducing smell

Though it seems counter-productive, the best step ypu can take here is to stay well-hydrated because concentrated urine is far more odorous than when diluted. Diet will also affect this, for me the worst offender is coffee but I refuse to give mine up -_- Ain't gonna happen. Another help is more frequent changes- urine odor intensifies with time and body heat. I can;t always change at work and some days I reek at the end of my workday but I usually work alone so it;s not often an issue for me. One thing to be aware of is that you become de-sensitized to your own smell over time so what you barely detect may be strong to everyone else :blush: and what is strong to you will certainly be extreme for others :( Keeping the diaper area clean is also important as your skin will hold odors for a long time. It helps to 'air out' once or twice a day. You may need to sit on a pad while you do that, 15-20 minutes seems to be enough for me. I use that time here at the computer so it doesn't cost me anything in time.

HTH B)

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can attest to Devrom working well , need to take 6-8 tablets a day though. I bought mine from the Devrom site themselves as it provided the best shipping to Australia, but you should qualify for free shipping as you're in USA.

Another product I've tried that works well is chlorophyll either in liquid or capsule form. I've never seen it in CVS or Walgreens when I've been in the States though so not sure if you can even get it over there. It does turn your poo dark green though. Devrom also turns your poo very dark.