LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaving pee pee

Hi this is fit the guys(or little boys) that shave their sensitive area i was wondering if there's a easier or safer way to do it then using a beard trimmer cause i got a small cut from it

Razor and shaving foam, tried electric trimmer but hand razor works best for me. I also use baby lotion or oil to soften the hairs and reduce the risk of ingrown ones. I think oil is usually more effective.

• 6 months later...
On 8/3/2017 at 8:19 AM, PoPoDiaperFetish said:

I use a Gillette Fusion with the Gillette sensitive shaving cream.

Same here, it takes a while to not have razor burn but once you don't you just shave and don't even think about it. But have razor for your face and one for the lower area. I have found starting with a duller head first and then goIng to a sharp one after works for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:44 AM, Slim27 said:

Hi this is fit the guys(or little boys) that shave their sensitive area i was wondering if there's a easier or safer way to do it then using a beard trimmer cause i got a small cut from it

I've used a trimmer before with the same result, nicked myself.  Not a pleasant experience.  I use a razor and shaving cream.  Works well.

• 1 month later...

I use hair clippers untill I get it down then use a straight razor to finish. Then I make sure to use powder after I'm done to keep it from causing a rash. 

16 hours ago, Arenvos said:

I heard of people using Nair, I think its a removal cream, haven't tried it myself

What ever you do do NOT use nair.It burns like you would not beleave.

Nair reacts differently on different people’s skin. I have no problem with it if I don’t leave it on for more than 8 minutes. If you want to try it, follow the directions on a small area.  Assuming you have no problem with that, then use it on a larger area.  Always make sure not to leave it on for more than the recommended time. It also softens the skin and you could wipe away the top layer of skin along with the hair.  After using Nair, coat the area with Vaseline or diaper rash cream to protect the skin for the next day or two.

• Like 1

I don't often do this but I've had very good results from any 2-blade disposable razor. Gotta be VERY careful as the tiniest nick will hurt severely for at least a week :( Skin heals very slowly in damp diapers and the lining feels like sandpaper if the nick is exposed to it :crybaby:

Bettypooh

I don’t feel the need to be completely hairless. I just like to keep it short. I use my beard trimmer and the guard to get most of it, then I CAREFULLY remove the guard and slowly trim my scroutm and around it. A nick on that delicate skin is not uncommon but not painful either.

• 1 month later...

I use a Gillette Venus razor which are made for ladies. It works very well because it is designed to shave curves like armpits, legs and ladies bikini area. I've been using them for years with no complaints.

• 4 weeks later...

I use a shaving razzor then I rub baby powder after so I don't get razzor burns. Every day I put baby lotion on to keep it smooth. Repeat weekly.

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2017 at 5:44 AM, Slim27 said:

I use Gillette 5 + 1 the trimmer gets close and no cuts

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I use a small wet/dry (battery powered) epilator while I'm in a nice warm tub of water.

Hair grows back sparser, lighter and easier to remove.

Yeah, it hurts for a while, But the results are long lasting and spectacular!

Phillips.jpg

• 2 months later...

Oh my! I decided to do a trim on the area recently. I’ve done it before. This time was different. I have nicks, marks, stripes and shreads where none should ever be. I’ve used many creams and things on it. Things do not feel the same! I tried neo and poly-sporine and zinc oxide types of diaper stuff to no relief. Damn it’s painful. I don’t know what I did this time that I didn’t do before but holy crap! The haircut looks like hell to top it off. 

I picked up a Norelco Body Groomer and I have been very happy with it.  It has two tools / clippers.  It doesn't nick (as much) as my last trimmer.  It doesn't get baby-smooth like a disposable razor, but it is good for manscaping and clear cutting the brush.  I did feel a tug or slight nip on the twins once after 3-4 uses, but I was getting a little careless and not paying attention.

Joey

• 4 weeks later...

I use ‘sensitive area’ shaving cream, which needs a few moments to soften the hairs, then a sharp Gillette razor, the type with lots of blades and vibrates gently. I’m baby smooth every three/four days.