LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange Colors

Alos the content and mark read could use another space between them and the profile picture

Also, the big box that obscures part of the profile pic and contributes nothing new, in fact there seems to be almost no point in having the long image. The other way was better

Regarding Clubs: I'd like to convert RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME from a forum to one. There is quite a bit of pre-existing material and a few things that are off-limits (boy/daddy, poop, sissy, adult sex, disposables/PEVA/PUL: this is GIRLSPACE: 1949 etc). Also there are to be certain requirements to be met for which I will look (Adult Kid/LG/Play age 4-14, or Mommy/Girl... . a decent "About Me", a good level of activity beside Roleplay and stories, a decent gallery that gives an insight into what you are here, as would a blog dealing with relevant topics, would be a big plus: Things that show you are not just deadwood, which I plan to "curate": This is not the high school glee club where you show up at the first meeting and then are never seen again until the yearbook pictures are taken). Also, the ability to pin threads so where I can place core topics, at the top so as not to have 3 or 10 threads on the same subject; the main forum has 4 threads tryingo to define "sissy". I want to keep it On Topic, keep it Uncluttered (especially free of redundant threads) keep it Relevant and Keep it Accurate. Can I make it a Private club while I build it and move the material from its current location on the forum over then change the

What is with all these avatars that consist of the first initial of the user's name?

Thank you. I would love to have the box of crayons they use for colors