LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelling wet adult diapers

wetdiapers2

I Love to take a plastic backed disposable diaper that I have slept in, thats really full

Oh my God that sounds incredible I have had a wet stinky diaper fetish oh my God seems like forever I love the smell of pee when I go into a public bathroom and it smells like urine is just I love it I buy wet diapers from people here in the Sacramento area they're very hard to get ahold of I produce a lot of my own diapers but buying someone else's used wet diapers is very very erotic when I buy them from people and laying across my bed with her open with a wet is exposed and I sleep on them and it's just very arousing I have a refrigerator that I keep the wet diapers in so they won't dry as long as they're wet they will keep their smell they start to dry to no good thank you for reading my ad where do you live at I live just north of Sacramento

I have had the same fetish, for as long as I can remember. I thought I was crazy to like the smell of a urinal in a public restroom. I am married so am limited on stuff like smelling others diapers. So I make my own, I like the idea of a separate ref to keep them cold. cause here in the SJ valley its hot and I need to smell mine soon after I use them. I tie them up in a small trash bag, in a diaper pail, the to the trash. I like finding others so I feel I am not alone in my fetishes.

Well that's awesome me and you we should exchange diaper I'm excited thinking about it. I just met a guy through Craigslist that lives done in Lodi California that is going to sell me his diapers for $5 a piece most of the people that I have ever want used wet diapers from they don't use their diapers properly they pee once or twice and they take him off. When I wear my diapers I use them till they are ready to leak when I wear my diapers I used them to their way to leak.I have over the years posted ads and other cities and states and have gotten a reply I had one guy in New York he used to mail me his diapers but I've lost track of him over the years. I had this friend named Shane he wore diapers and he was a bed-wetter and he used to give me all his diapers. To me

• Thanks 1

I can't send any diapers, I am married, and my wife barely is able to get past me using them, I do wear 24/7, but daytime is for dribbles, and night time, for prostate issues. but I started wearing as a pleasure. and she doesn't