LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing diapers when eating hot food?

So the other night I put on some diapers before I ate some food with Carolina reaper peppers in it. So I could avoid burning sensations when I had to pee and such from touching my penis. Anyone do this? I do wash my hands after eating hot food but it can still burn down there if you dont get all the hot peppers off your hands. Although this can backfire if the peppers cause your pee to burn and such. I have had that happen before.

Well I do have some experience as it comes to eating hot food and wearing diapers, however for another reason than what the OP stated. I do like hot food a lot and every so now and then it turns against me. If I eat too much of the hot stuff it starts to irritate my bowels and you can imagine the rest I suppose. Even though I absolutely do not like to use my diaper for number two. Under these circumstances I was rather happy to wear a diaper at that time for they were needed for its intended use and purpose. The diapers saved me from a very embarrassing situation

I really like to have a diaper on the day after eating hot, spicy food. I love filling my diaper with a nice, big, hot n spicy load. Then I'll sit down and squish it all around. It feels so good!!!

True, this feeling in diaper after eating spicy food is really amazing, though I don't like to do so to often as it may lead to getting too used to the feeling. So it's basically like with everything, I try not to enjoy pleasure too often, because it simply doesn't taste as good later. It's understandable I guess, though maybe I will order some spicy food today to have a pleasant Friday :P