LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's poopin in the dunes?

Morning ride to work I listen to waaf hillman morning show and they were saying how in old orchard Beach they are finding people pooping in the sand dunes because of lacking public bathrooms and apparently you need to pay to use. I'm glad I don't go butb if I did you bet I'm diapered haha.

• 1 year later...

Damn, that would be uncomfortable!

I'd really want some thick wipes (or probably just a dip in the ocean, considering all the other creatures who's waste ends up in there), but i definitely can't imagine that being much fun. Beach sand is annoying enough, as it gets everywhere and takes ages to clean up, but imagine the rough texture and chafing even while you walked down to the shore for a dip.

Ugh... sends shivers down my spine, kinda like watching a horror movie and cringing at the... er... horror".

Worse still would be if you were walking along the beach and accidentally stepped in it. The more I think about this, the more I cringe.

I was going to say, I hope they had something to wipe with. But no, serve them right if they didn’t. That ocean temp right now, would not make it a good option, and there’s not much that grows up in dunes, that makes for good wipes.