LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

have you told others you wet

5 minutes ago, diaperedandspanked said:

My wife knows I wear and wet. She's cool about it.

When I was younger it was never a secret that I wet the bed. All my family and friends new and it was never a big deal. By my teens my folks had accepted that I wet the bed and probably always would. All my friends new and yes they often took the piss (pun intended) but it was only in fun and I never cared.

My sister was the only one who saw it as a big deal. She used to show her friends my smelly bedroom with my noisy crinkly bed. She saw it as a great source of amusement that her older brother still wet his bed every night.

As I grew older I don't know why but I seemed to attract girls who had all been bedwetters when younger though none of them still wet as still did now and then.

My bedwetting finally stopped inn my 20's and I had almost 30 relatively dry years. and it was quite a shock when m,y bedwetting came back in my late 40s but thankfully my wife was very supportive. She said it didn't matter if I wet the bed and just encouraged me to wear nappies at night. Nowadays everyone knows I am incontinent and no one has a problem with it. Only my wife knows I have become DL as a result and says it's fine by her.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My partner, my daughter and her family, one very close friend, and my physicians are the only ones that I’ve told. However, I need to wear protection 24/7/365 for my incontinence. I wear clothes that do not advertise that I’m diapered, but I imagine a number of other people have figured it out. I don’t really care any more.

• 1 month later...

When I started wetting had to come to terms and tell my wife and was strongly urged back in diapers to keep her dry due to being a diabetic.My nurse prat daughter knows due to mail mix up.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ever since my prostate operation I tell any (relevant) medic, I am not sure the dentist would be interested! Friends know I have had the operation and they know the consequences, they probably know the contents of my back-pack as well. I am happy to discuss it with anyone that asks/is interested. The thought of incontinence terrifies most men,  information can ‘soften the blow’.

On 1/27/2020 at 3:08 PM, diapered hubby said:

I have not told anyone but since I bedwet as teen by wife has told my mother and sister that i started wetting again since they were the ones who diapered me before bed.  She also told a couple of her girlfriends.

How do you feel about your wife’s lack of discretion in telling her girl friends?

I told my mother and one of my sisters a few years ago - I was staying with them when one of my other sisters passed away and wanted to head off any embarrassing discoveries.
I told my other sister about two weeks ago.  Same situation.  It turns out my mother and oldest sister have both had their own struggles with incontinence.
Of course, my wife knew from the start.  I told her about my diaper desires about two years after we got married.  15 years later, a car accident combined with a history of back problems led to a slow loss of bladder control

All my doctors and physical therapists know - it would be impossible to hide.

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2020 at 9:06 AM, adhb said:

I have told my doctors, my significant other, and a very few close friends.

How did your doctor react? Just wondering. My best friend knows and Ive told a few others over the years but only as a way of avoiding after the fact embarasments.

On 3/7/2020 at 2:52 AM, rubbersheetmike said:

How did your doctor react? Just wondering. My best friend knows and Ive told a few others over the years but only as a way of avoiding after the fact embarasments.

My Doctor knows I am incontinent and wear nappies 24/7 and never mentions it now. The diabetic nurse always asks if I am still managing my incontinence to the best of my ability. Of course the continence nurse I see knows all about it.

My Dr knows I have a dribbles issue, and my wife. I think my son knows. I haven't told people, My issue is do you tell people who kind of underwear you wear? is underwear a common thing to talk about in a circle of family and friends?

It seems nowadays no one cares. there are incontinene product ads on the TV most evenings. The new Tena ones has the middle age women talking about their bodies, sex, intamacy and then the fact that they are incontinent

That is true, but remember they are commercials and their one sole purpose is to sell their product anyway they can.  As foreverdl said, people just don't go around talking about their underwear in public.  Maybe if in the locker room someone notices your Haines briefs and asks you a question about them, but then I would feel really creeped out that a guy is looking over my underwear!  While it's true people are very much aware of incontinence and adult pull on disposable underwear, that doesn't change the fact that people are not going to go around telling their friends and coworkers that they wear diapers.  Why would you unless you get some personal thrill out of doing so?

23 hours ago, rusty pins said:

That is true, but remember they are commercials and their one sole purpose is to sell their product anyway they can.  As foreverdl said, people just don't go around talking about their underwear in public.  Maybe if in the locker room someone notices your Haines briefs and asks you a question about them, but then I would feel really creeped out that a guy is looking over my underwear!  While it's true people are very much aware of incontinence and adult pull on disposable underwear, that doesn't change the fact that people are not going to go around telling their friends and coworkers that they wear diapers.  Why would you unless you get some personal thrill out of doing so?

Im gonna second Rusty here. If you have spent any time around real women you will notice they dont talk about their bodily fluids or functions as a casual conversation piece. Its a bunch of mallarkey to sell merchandise.