LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bad toddler needs a strict mommy

Ainsley's parents could not handle her behavior any longer. she spent her entire senior year of high school skipping class and doing drugs and her mother and father thought it was about time they taught her a lesson. "if you want to be a bad girl

Edited by Princess Ainsley

Brooke was a teacher at the sunshine academy daycare. Sometimes the academy would take in older students who had issues adjusting to regular school and would help them get back on the right path again. Ainsley was one such student, and her parents had called and arranged for her to spend some time at sunshine with Brooke. The parents had told her about Ainsley skipping class, her drug use, and her general bad attitude. Brooke had assured her parents that she could help Ainsley and was now waiting for her to come into the building this morning

Ainsley's parents drug Ainsley from the car to the front door. she cussed and screamed the whole way into the building. once she was inside she went from being angry to begging "mom dad please I don't need to be here please just take me back home!" her father replied "Ainsley no you must stay here and learn your lesson!" "fuck you!" Ainsley screamed as she tried to storm out of the door. at this point Ms.Brooke notices the commotion and comes over to see if she can assist Ainsley and her parents

Ms. Brooke was a tall lady with medium length dark hair and green eyes. With most of her students she was gentle, but when that approach didn't work she was also strong enough to be strict and she did not put up with temper tantrums from grown students.

She heard Ainsley cuss at her parents from down the hall and quickly closed the distance, her heels clicking on the tile. She grabbed Ainsley firmly by the arm and spun her around so she was facing Ms Brooke. "Young lady! That is no way to act in my school. Now you will apologize for that outburst or I will teach you manners here and now" she said sternly as she held onto Ainsley

Ainsley glared at this woman she didn't know with her big light brown eyes and didn't say a word as she tried to continue walking out of the building. this lady didn't tell her what to do. no one did she did what she wanted and what she wanted was to go hangout with her friends at the mall, not to be dressed in stupid kids clothing at an adult daycare.

Brooke looked at her and then dragged her towards a nearby chair. "My name is Ms Brooke, you will listen when I ask you to do something dear or I will spank you right here in this hallway" she informed her. Brooke had had quite enough of the bratty attitude and Ainsley trying to run away.

Ainsley had enough of Ms Brooke trying to tell her what to do "I don't care who you are lady. you're not going to touch me and I'm not staying here!" Ainsleys parents had worried looks on their faces. they didn't know what the would do if Ainsley got kicked out of the program. they begged Brooke with their eyes to do something about their out of control teenage brat

Without a word Brooke sat in the chair, pulled Ainsley over her knee, moved her skirt out of the way and pulled down her panties. She held her there with one arm and began spanking her butt until she cried with the other. "You will listen to me, and you will be a good girl Ainsley. Now apologize to your parents" she told her, and then leaned in close and whispered so only she could hear "Don't make me get the paddle out"

Ainsley shoved herself off ms. Brookes lap and toppled over on the ground and started bawling. her skirt and panties were still around her knees. she had never been spanked before and her bum was stinging. "I'm sorry mom and dad" she wailed. she had never been so embarrassed in her life. ainsley's parents walked over to ms. Brooke, ignoring Ainsley crying on the floor. "that should teach her a lesson!" her father said. ainsley's mother began to speak "ms. Brooke i presume? hi I'm Heather and this is David my husband. we're so excited to get Ainsley enrolled in this program and we're really hoping you can work some of your magic on her. we have heard nothing but good things about you and we are willing to do anything you think would be best for us to have our sweet little girl again."

Brooke brushed her own dress straight and stood up as Ainsley started to cry on the floor. She nodded as the parents came over "some of our students require a firm hand, and I can see she needs discipline. Yes, I'm Ms Brooke. I will do my best to teach her manners for you. Although, if she is going to throw tantrums then we will treat her like a toddler until she learns to act her age. Do I have your permission to do that while she is here with me?" Brooke asked

Ainsley's crying turned into quiet sniffles as she began to listen to their conversation. however she refused to move from her spot on the floor. Mrs. Heather didn't hesitate to answer, "please do whatever you must. we would love to have Ainsley act like the sweet little toddler she used to be." Mr. David looked at his watch and saw that it was already 8:30 so he

Ms Brooke nodded "I'll do my best. We'll see you at five then." she said as they left. Then she turned to Ainsley and helped her up off the floor and bent down to look her in the face. "Alright dear, now be a good girl and get your clothes back on and we'll get you settled in the classroom" she said as she brushed hair out of Ainsley's face that was still a bit red from crying earlier.

Ainsley began to sniffle again but stood up and pulled her panties back up. she began fiddling with her skirt. she didn't want to admit it but she was really scared of meeting the other kids. she didn't know what kind of kids would be in her classroom or if any would be her age or make fun of her. the thoughts whirling around in her head made her begin to cry again.

Brooke noticed her crying again and came over to give her a hug "It's ok sweetie, you're going to be fine. You'll have plenty of classmates to play with and a few of them are about your age. Now come on, let's go meet everybody. Be polite and do as your told and I won't have to spank you again." she said as she held Ainsley's hand and walked her to the classroom.

When they were in the room she said "Everybody say hi to Ainsley, she's new here with us at Sunshine" Brooke announced. Some of the kids waived, some said hi and others didn't pay much attention. One kid walking by said "I like your shirt" and Ms Brooke smiled at this.

"If you need anything I'll be around. We'll have story time in a little while but you can play for now" she told Ainsley

Ainsley was wary of the other children in the room. she eased up when one of the boys said her shirt was nice. once ms. Brooke told her she could go play she walked over to the boy who looked close to her age. she noticed he was wearing a diaper and was a little weirded out, but decided he was nice enough, "you really like my shirt? you don't think it makes me look like a baby?" the boy nodded his head yes and Ainsley smiled a little bit. "do you want to show me what cool things there are to do around here?" Ainsley gestured towards where the other children were playing. the boy began to crawl over in that direction and Ainsley stood and walked to follow him. she didn't understand why this boy was acting like a baby but she shrugged her shoulders and went to play. when they approached the play ground the boy grabbed some hot wheels and began to roll them across the floor. Ainsley peered at the toys in the toy box and curled her lips "these are all baby toys!" she yelled hoping shed catch ms. Brookes attention. her temporary calm mood had shattered and she was once again uneasy and angry. she stomped away from.the toys and went to sit at the opposite end of the room by herself.

Ms Brooke heard the commotion near the toy box and looked up to see Ainsley pouting as she walked to the empty part of the room by herself. She got up and went over to her to see what was wrong. "Honey what's the matter? Don't you want to play with some toys with your classmates? You shouldn't be over here all by yourself on your first day dear. Tell Ms Brooke what the problem is"

"we have some books on the bookshelf you can read if you want. Or you can wait until story time in a bit, but I can't have you having another outburst. Next time you do it's timeout" she said

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Ainsley rolled her eyes at the timeout comment but didn't want to push it so she walked over to the bookshelf and plucked a book off the shelf. Ms. Brooke notices that it's a book about kittens. Ainsley lays down on the floor with the book and begins reading. finally calming down enough to relax a little.

Ms. Brooke seemed satisfied at Ainsley's selection of a book and let her read it for a while before calling everyone together for story time.

"Would everyone please gather around by my story time chair for today's story. Today we are reading Dr. Seuss." she said brightly as she grabbed The Cat in The Hat from the shelf. She waited for everyone to be seated before she got started and wanted to make sure Ainsley would join them.

Ainsley had been almost ready to doze off after reading about her favorite thing in the whole world - cats. she heard Ms Brooke call out for reading time. she figured she better listen if she didn't want her bum to suffer so she walked over to where the other children were gathering. she laid back down on the floor hoping she could fall asleep while listening to the story. she had decided this place wasn't so bad, she could just read and sleep all day, that was much better than going to school and having to learn all day. she figured as long as she stayed quiet and minded herself her parents would decide she could go back to school and forget all this nonsense.

Brooke read the book to everyone and as she was nearly done she noticed that Ainsley was starting to nod off in the back of the group. As everyone dispersed she went over and carefully picked up Ainsley and carried her to the nap area and laid her on a nap mat. She stood for a moment and watched her nap peacefully before leaving her to sleep.

Ainsley woke up, not even remembering dozing off and noticed that she was on a sleeping mat along with all the other kids. who were now all sleeping around her. her very full bladder had woken her up and she sat up and looked around the room looking for the bathroom. she finally noticed it in the corner of the room and silently stood up and crept toward it, trying not to wake any one.