LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boyfriend baby( private )

Hya123

" yes you do your wearing diapers. " Hailey said.
She looked over at Evan. She brought him over to Kayla.
" sees he is in pull ups potty training. I bet you can't tell when your wet anymore " Hailey said.

She checked Kayla diaper of course she was soaked. " look I just changed your diaper 10 minutes ago and you already wet. " Hailey said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey cradle Kayla like a new born. " your so cute , I love you, " Hailey cooed as she cradle Kayla.

" I'm happy Sarah decided to give you to us. I like having another baby in the house espically since my Evan getting so big he starting preschool soon. So you get to spend all day with me until we decide to put you in daycare. But your two little for that" Hailey said as she fed Kayla the bottle.

• Like 1

Kayla laid there drinking her bottle as her new mommy patted her diapered bottom and cooed to her. She couldn't believe what she was hearing it was like she was replacing the other kid as the new baby! If she could she'd run away but she had no id no money and no family she knew no one! Daycare! Kayla thought to herself almost spitting her milk out.

"I don't wanna be a baby or go to daycare!" she said behind the nipple of the bottle. As some of the milk got on her chin.

Hailey put the bottle back in Kayla mouth. Then wiping the spit off her mouth since she got milk on her chin.

" we're going to have to keep a burp cloth around now. Yes we are because you spit up a lot " hailey cooed she ignored Kayla talking about the day care thing.

Hailey hummed and patted. After Kayla drank most of the bottle Hailey sat Kayla up and started to pat her back.
Ryan walked in while this was going on. " wanna go out for dinner tonight" Ryan asked.

Hailey looked over at him still patting. " yea I'll get the kids together then we will go. " Hailey said.

Hailey kept patting Kayla while her and ryan talked about where they wanted to go.
" good girl that was a big burp. " Hailey said. Despite Kayla protest Hailey put Kayla shoes and jacket on then carried her to the car because ryan and Evan were already in there.

Evan was in a booster type of car seat while Kayla was in the basic baby car seat.
" look Kayla mommy put toys on your car seat to keep you occupied " Hailey said shaking them.

"I don't wanna go!" she said whining as her shoes were put on.

Once she got in the car she was strapped in she looked at the toys a few things hung from the seat that she could play with.

"That would be fine for a real baby but I'm not a real baby!" she cried

" yes you are a real baby. I think someone needs a spanking before we go " Hailey said. She placed a pacifier in Kayla mouth. Then she got in the car.
Evan looked at Kayla. " you baby, see paci " he said showing Kayla he didn't have one.

Hailey was frustrated. She let Kayla think she wouldn't get in trouble for that. But when she went to get Kayla out the car she turned her pulled her diaper down and started to spank her:

" you will not spank anyone because your a baby " Hailey said scolding her as she spanked her.

Kayla smiled smugly as the brat that was supposed to be her big brother. She sat back smiling thinking she got her way. Once they pulled into the parking lot she sat there waiting until her mommy got her out of her car seat.

"Hey what no please!" she cried struggling to get free as she realized what was about to happen.

"Owe owe o--ok I--I'm sorry!" she cried as Hailey spanked her several times.

Hailey spanked Kayla 25 times. Then tapped her up diaper back up. " now you better behave " Hailey said. Ryan and zack were inside the restaurant.when Hailey and Kayla were there they were one high chair and zack was in a booster seat. Hailey put Kayla in the high chair and ride a bib around her neck.

Kayla was sniffling as her new mommy grabbed her hand tightly taking her into the restaurant. She looked at her big brother who was sitting in a booster seat and she saw the high chair knowing that was for her. The big baby sat there as her new mommy tied the bib around her neck.

I just wanna leave. She thought to herself.

Hailey smiled. When the waiter came she ordered everyone what they wanted.
Zack started to color on his menu. Hailey looked at Kayla.
" can you color like your big brother. " Hailey cooed.

Hailey smiled. When the waiter came she ordered everyone what they wanted.
Zack started to color on his menu. Hailey looked at Kayla.
" can you color like your big brother. " Hailey cooed.