LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boyfriend baby( private )

Hya123

Hailey watched Kayla color for a minute than began to talk to Ryan about the kids and getting a babysitter for Kayla since Ryan was in daycare and his was full.
Zack colored than held up his picture to Kayla. " look it me in you at the park" zack said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla was mad she just glared at the kid she wanted to cuss him out but her sore ass reminded her to be good. She watched as the waitress brought the food to the table. She watched as her mommy moved over closer to her and began feeding her.

"Yeah it's good can I feed myself." she asked frustrated

Hailey brought more to Kayla mouth. " no baby let mommy feed you it's easier " Hailey said. She gave Kayla a few more bites then handed her s bottle.
" hold your baba baby. Let's see if you can do it by yourself " Hailey cooed.

Kayla frowned but as she tried to talk more of it got on her face. She gave up and began eating.

"Of course I can!" she said acting like that was the most absurd thing ever.

She took her bottle and began drinking.

"See!" she said rolling her eyes.

Hailey clapped her hands. " good job honey. Zack look at Kayla she doing such a good job" Hailey said.
Zack smiled. " good job sissy "
Ryan looked over at her.
" your doing so good."

Hailey smiled. She brought more food up to her mouth when Kayla did she wasn't thirsty.
" your doing so good eating your food. Mommy might let you have icecream with your brother. " Hailey said happily.

"Might let me why couldn't I!" she questioned not understanding why she wouldn't get any. She looked at the baby bottle in front of her just a reminder of her infantile state. What was worse is she noticed her diaper was wet as she shifted her weight in her high chair.

" I don't want to your tummy to hurt. But we will let you try it. " hailey said.

When the waiter came hailey told her to get a bowl of chocolate ice cream. Hailey looked at Kayla than checked her diaper.
" aww your wet but it can hold until after dinner " hailey said.

When the ice cream came. Hailey scooped a little spoonful in Kayla mouth. Making sure It was on her face.
" do you like it baby it's not hurting your tummy is it " Hailey asked.
Zack looked at Kayla. " mommy tummy wont hurt " he said proud.

" no it won't baby " Hailey said.

"What about a shower!" she said quickly turning her head as her mommy began wiping her face. She moved back and forth before giving up and letting her clean her face. She wondered if Hailey was going to treat her exactly like a baby like Sara did.

"I don't wanna be a baby!" she cried kicking her feet in the high chair starting to panic that her baby life would never end!

Hailey knew exactly how to deal with Kayla. She picked her up and placed her pacifier in her mouth and started to rock. She even rubbed the front of her diaper. " don't worry baby it's almost bed time " Hailey cooed to Kayla.

Kayla was shocked when her mommy cradled her in her arms like she was a infant and she began rocking her putting the pacifier in her mouth. She moaned behind her pacifier as her new mommy rubbed her diaper. No no not here! She thought to herself. She hated how her body betrayed her she didn't want to be a baby but the toughing was turning her on.

"Please no." she whines behind her pacifier squirming around.

Hailey stopped before Kayla could moan. Ryan grabs zack and they go to the car. Hailey strapped Kayla in her car seat. She gave her a bottle and took out her pacifier.
" you will probably be sleeping be time we get home "

Kayla began drinking her bottle and soon enough she was asleep. She laid there dreaming of her former life, cause that's all she had left. While sleeping she wet her diaper which was the most natural thing anymore cause she no longer had control she truly was a baby!

Hailey knew that Kayla would instantly fall asleep as she was on a baby schedule. When they got home she brought her upstairs and changed her to a short t shirt and diaper then laid her in her crib it waking her up at all.

Hailey kissed Kayla on the head goodnight.