LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Guide to finding a Mommy/Daddy/CareGiver

This needs to be seen by people.

Too many times I've seen people indiscriminately ask for Mommies or Daddies. They don't seem to care at all whether or not they are even real people, yet alone good for them. Anyone with a Mommy or Daddy in their name seems to be good enough. It's as desperate as it is depressing for the rest of us to see.

The amount of people who come into chat, type "PM open for girls", "PM open for Mommies", "PM open for <insert category of people here>" and then say absolutely nothing else is weird. Relationships, whether friendships or anything more, have to be based on more than just whatever category of ABDL you want. I have made a lot of friends on this website and most of them are because I share things in common with them other than diapers. In fact, diapers are usually one of the things talked about least because I'm more interested in them as a person.

I met my fianc

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 9:09 PM, Elfy said:

If you treat other people like people you will eventuall make friends, some will become good friends and some might become more than that. It takes patience, subtlety and just an open mind to get to know people. If you go in looking for a Mommy you will most likely come out empty handed, if you go in looking to talk to people with similar interests and get to know them, you will have a much better time!

So much this.

*reporting from experience*

Even if you go in looking for a CG (or in my case, a babygirl) and find one, if this is the foundation of your relationship, as opposed to all the other components like personal interests and thoughts and viewpoints and just general compatibilities, you are setting yourself up for a lot of hurt if life gets difficult and this aspect of your relationship is by necessity put on the back burner.

On 8/15/2017 at 0:11 AM, WBDaddy said:

So much this.

*reporting from experience*

Even if you go in looking for a CG (or in my case, a babygirl) and find one, if this is the foundation of your relationship, as opposed to all the other components like personal interests and thoughts and viewpoints and just general compatibilities, you are setting yourself up for a lot of hurt if life gets difficult and this aspect of your relationship is by necessity put on the back burner.

44 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

Adult relationships MUST be your top priority and ABDL a long way down the priority list. Ironically, this is how it actually WORKS to everyones advantage!

The challenging part is, if you know going in that you need/want/desire a relationship that involves your AB aspect (whatever it happens to be), at least when you're my age, you're putting that forward right out of the gate, to scare off anyone who might be squicked by it.

7 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

The challenging part is, if you know going in that you need/want/desire a relationship that involves your AB aspect (whatever it happens to be), at least when you're my age, you're putting that forward right out of the gate, to scare off anyone who might be squicked by it.