LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am actually now having great scent and feelings from my DL wife we are new to the life of 24/7 but our love life has never been better, for me the scent gets me going, in turn my wife benefits and loves the new and more excited me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

anyone one? - huh?

you mean anyone on? - Yes diaper scents like Scentsy's Nursery room does - baby powder - reminds me of 1970s Pampers and early attends and their scents - does that for me....

http://diapermates.com/blogs/entry/Perfect-Diaper-room-scent-if-you-are-looking-for-some

Hmm I think you're confusing aphrodisiacs with simple turn-ons. Aphrodisiacs don't "get you going" so-to-speak, they actually modify your entire sex drive. Not many actual true working ones exist but there is a ton of snake oil "remedies" out there. The most functional and typical one is just simple pure testosterone.

Okay so maybe I used the word in the wrong context or defition, but I guess meant turn on. *Update* I recently told this girl whom I recently sleep with that I get turned on by those kinds of scents, so I'm excited to be able to see what it's like for us to be lathered but in baby lotion/oil while having sex and see if it does elevate it for me :)

You can also make a room smell like baby things

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/27920-christine-daryleanne/&status=29385&type=status

Look at the last post on this thread

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... I don't know how this would work in terms of trying to subliminally prep up your significant other for "the talk" by introducing those scents to the bedroom, but it's certainly worth a shot!

But otherwise, yes I'd definitely say those smells can turn you on. Especially if you were one of those bed-wetter cases who incidentally started masterbating in diapers/pull ups etc as a kid, and you remember those smells in that environment. The sense of smell is the most powerful sense associated with memory.

My boyfriend and I are more on the DL side of the spectrum, but we decided to add a couple of those baby powder/oil elements to the scene. Just to try something new. Neither one of us personally remember those smells associated with masterbating.