LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That looks suspicious...

I vote tykables/snuggies. Anyone else notice the guy he made the bet with last name is flood. Probably coincidence, but it could be group of DL's hanging out. You don't wear a AB print diaper out to a public

I vote tykables/snuggies. Anyone else notice the guy he made the bet with last name is flood. Probably coincidence, but it could be group of DL's hanging out. You don't wear a AB print diaper out to a public

I'm not going to I'D the guy. I don't think he was aware the video was taken and may have no idea it was posted here. I could be wrong of course, but I'd guess it was taken by some random person that happened to be watching.

I believe the video is

I'll throw in my 2 cents and vote Little Pawz, it looks pretty much like what I have on now. But those are definately not "boxers" or "tighty whities", that sir, is a diaper.. good for him!

On 8/9/2017 at 1:51 PM, Darkfinn said:

I think the guy in the video would be concerned that people are scrutinizing his undergarment choice to intensely.

Well. If he's AB/DL (which he very likely is,) he probably looks ad AB/DL stuff on the internet, and very well may be aware that people are talking about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...