LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wanted to meet another diaper lover

Coatse

On 7/28/2017 at 1:19 PM, Coatse said:

I have meet one online

*met - *spelled

I have had hundreds of DL meetings and never had one go badly. I had some people get rude after drinking too much but never anything violent. However - You can expect to be touched - rubbed - felt up. BUT laying down ground rules first always works.

• 2 months later...

I also would love to meet other diaper lovers in my area, I know I can not be the only one in this area, but like most taboo fetishs not so many are willing to take the chance on meeting with others in fear they might actually know each other or worst be hurt during the meeting.

I've got one that will make you think. I got an invite from someone on here and I had seen his profile and pic so I already knew him,he was one of my son's friends. You could only imagine what I thought about that. I told him to look at my profile to see the age difference. The funny thing is I'd see him around town and I thought about saying hey his profile name and see his reaction but thought better. I think he just wanted to just hang out together. But the wife would not like that and of course my kids

I have never turned down a meeting request within reasonable distance....even while out of town at hotrod shows... only a few showed up. Like another person on this thread, most don't even bother showing up or let alone tell you why they can't or didn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

...what really helped me with the couple of people I've met is that it works best if under your screen name under location you put like NW Pa,, S Florida, NE Ohio, etc. If everyone would do that you'd get contacted more and possibly meet more people, but then again maybe some people just one to post on this board & not meet anyone?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, babypb said:

...what really helped me with the couple of people I've met is that it works best if under your screen name under location you put like NW Pa,, S Florida, NE Ohio, etc. If everyone would do that you'd get contacted more and possibly meet more people, but then again maybe some people just one to post on this board & not meet anyone?

Very well said and I have stated that for years.  If you just want to lurk, that's different.  If you want to interact, then a profile that describes your interests and your general location helps a lot.  I do understand a person's trepidation not to put too much information out there.  This is their big secret and they don't want to take a chance on someone they know finding out.  Here are some things to think about:

First, you are not using your real name, just a handle

Second, who that you know will be coming to this site and looking at profiles unless they too are AB or DL themselves.

Third, you don't have to be really specific with your interests.  "I like playing golf and reading books and I'm into Sci Fy movies" tells about you in a general way.  You wouldn't say, "I live in Crabapple Cove on Mackentosh street the third house from the corner, the big blue one with the gazebo on the side.  My hobby is cherry pit spitting and I've won the local championship for the last 4 years".

My profile lists my area as Southwest Michigan which alerts people to the area I live but not the specific town or city.  Even if regular vanilla people hear about this site and decide to check it out for laughs, there is no way they can connect my profile to me in real life.  One last thing.  Over the years I have read posts from people angry that someone has messaged them asking about their AB status and wanting to know if they are a mommy or daddy or wanting to know if they roll play.  If you do not have a filled out profile stating your basic interests, don't piss and moan when you get those type of messages from other members.  Likewise, don't complain when no one contacts you.  People want to chat and be friends with others who have similar interest to their own and if they don't know what your interests are, why should they bother to contact you?  Interesting fact.  On Diapermates I read a lot of profiles that simply say, "Looking for someone with similar interests" but the person never mentions at all what his or her interests are!"  DUH!

...very well said rusty. You put into words what alot of us can't!!! I've met a few great people just because they DID put there location and it was close enough to drive to and meet up with them. Been fun so far. Hope to even meet up with more in the future.

even with my Diaperspace and Diapermates and dailydiapers profile filled out - I get people that can't read or won't read them.

Bi male - Diaper lover NOT AB at all - even though I have colored plastic pants. 

My thoughts.  If you don't read someone's profile and contact them about something that has no interest to them, you deserve to be ignored or told off.  If you don't fill out your profile with your interests and basic information, you deserve to be bothered by people asking you for all kinds of things including roll play, changing their diapers, being their daddy or being their baby!