LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is Worse, Diaper or Nude?

Few years ago I would say that it's definitely better to be seen diapers, but the first thing everyone should do is get rid of this paranoid mindset. Now I don't care if I'm seen naked or in diaper, why would I be

Few years ago I would say that it's definitely better to be seen diapers, but the first thing everyone should do is get rid of this paranoid mindset. Now I don't care if I'm seen naked or in diaper, why would I be

To add to the question, diapers or naked - those who said diapers (and I'm one of them), would your answer be the same if your diaper was soaked and drooping or visibly messy (meaning someone could tell from looking at

Now that would be embarrassing because soon as they open the door the smelling would hit them in the face. You would have had to just messed your diaper in that changing room for that to happen. For I can feel it come out I just can't stop it. I guess it wouldn't matter because I've had it happen in a SuperAmerica gas station. I went in the gas station bathroom I shut the door and locked it I open the door then push the lock button and checked the outside to make sure it was locked I I let the door shut and when I did not realize is when you let the door shut it automatically unlocks the door and I was all the way down to my diaper getting ready to change it and somebody walked in and they looked at me for a second and I looked at them and I said occupied by the time I came out he was nowhere to be seen in the store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

To add to the question, diapers or naked - those who said diapers (and I'm one of them), would your answer be the same if your diaper was soaked and drooping or visibly messy (meaning someone could tell from looking at
  • 3 weeks later...

i think it varies depending on the situation, but overall, i think diaper is worse to be caught in.

nude is something that everyone is at one point or another in their lives, and with the advent of the internet, everyone has seen nakedness of everyone. plus some well places hands/whatever's handy and nearby should easily cover anything you don't want them seeing.

if the person who caught

I have a tendency for my equipment to look small, but it's not the case at all, it's not - and mostly people who think their EQ is small are just not confident and insecure, I was like this. I can't blame you for being like this though cause often being incontinent can put some real scar on us, especially sexual frustration are very popular. I got rid of them hopefully, but I was there as well and couldn't crawl out of my hole and was afraid to have sex with girl because of "small" EQ and diapers though I would rather get caught in diapers than naked, not because I feel insecure, but because I wouldn't want anyone not "interested" to see me junk, just don't like it, guess I'm pretty conservative in heart and I don't care about other people opinions, so diapers all the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Being IC for many years , I don't particularly care but trust me if you need diapers and use diapers and you try to buy pants it's not going to be a flattering fit shall we say, your choice of diapers effects the fit of your clothes and the fit of your clothes effects the diaper you wear, if you need a confi dry for daily living but you wear a depends because they fit under your clothes you are neither safe nor protected ,and it will not end well . I bought a ton of adaptive onesies and diaper pants when I was young and had that "dignity" filter in place, today im not broadcasting but if you see my diaper oh well, the pants i am gratfull to because they make changing much easier.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

So many department stores have closed security cameras nowadays to prevent theft that if you did go into the changing rooms in a diaper and experienced the thrill of not being caught, you could absolutely be wrong.

14 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

So many department stores have closed security cameras nowadays to prevent theft that if you did go into the changing rooms in a diaper and experienced the thrill of not being caught, you could absolutely be wrong.

On 9/20/2017 at 1:11 AM, ELLIE52 said: