LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is Worse, Diaper or Nude?

I was thinking about going to a clothes store and got this thought, what if someone came and opened the stall door or changing room

Would it be worse to be seen naked or wearing diaper?

Most people would wear underwear, but...

I would rather be naked as being naked has never been a big deal to me. The state of my body these days though it may scear the other person ha ha

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

i would say diaper, i mean for gosh sake at least im decent and not showing off my junk, i mean humanity needs to understand that wearing a diaper is ok, no matter what the reason is.

• Like 1

Well, I went diapered and luckily none opened the door, but it was a thrill, not that I wanted to get caught or expose people

Was standing in the stall with just the diaper and socks, cause I was trying on a wetsuit, which would have fit it it weren't for my big stomach, so I have to get rid of that first, or buy a size larger

My first MRI I was told could take up an hour or longer. With a weakened bladder and bowels due to four strokes I have opted on those times to wear a diaper. The male and female techs acted as if it was natural to do that. I don't get embarrassed easily when wearing diapers, why should I?

If they opened the Door , they deserve what ever they see and the resulting blindness, then again i cant say I take my chair into those little rooms that often as matter of fact not in the last 6-1/2 years.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My first MRI I was told could take up an hour or longer. With a weakened bladder and bowels due to four strokes I have opted on those times to wear a diaper. The male and female techs acted as if it was natural to do that. I don't get embarrassed easily when wearing diapers, why should I?
I was thinking about going to a clothes store and got this thought, what if someone came and opened the stall door or changing room
Would it be worse to be seen naked or wearing diaper?
Most people would wear underwear, but...
It would be better to be in a diaper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Depends on the situation I think. Nude might be easier to explain then toddler or girly diapers. However in another situation nude might be so in appropriate as to a diaper seeming more normal. My only time getting caught in a Diaper I had just walked out of a bathroom and explained I was changing and incontinent. They did not even notice the print. Now nude would have been harder to explain.

At home having a friend or family member see me Nude would make more sense....

Depends on the situation I think. Nude might be easier to explain then toddler or girly diapers. However in another situation nude might be so in appropriate as to a diaper seeming more normal. My only time getting caught in a Diaper I had just walked out of a bathroom and explained I was changing and incontinent. They did not even notice the print. Now nude would have been harder to explain.
At home having a friend or family member see me Nude would make more sense....
That's not the scenario it's being caught LOL

Either way they're going to look at you strange when you come out it's a particular of are they going to be embarrassed cuz I saw you nude or are you going to be embarrassed because they saw you in a diaper.