LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL pet peeves

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Along those lines, when someone wants to chat with you in the chat room, or maybe vice versa and you look at their profile.

I got a new pet peeve. I'm irritated by abdl company like tykables taking forever to refill their inventories of diapers. And have an excuse the same to have a big surprise. It's been over a month or two and they still haven't restock of their current version or release any new kind of diaper. If you want my opinion at least keep the product flowing and not making everybody mad because to be honest I do like tykables diapers they're very nice but the fact that they're taking forever to restock it's actually kind of annoying

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

I got a new pet peeve. I'm irritated by abdl company like tykables taking forever to refill their inventories of diapers. And have an excuse the same to have a big surprise. It's been over a month or two and they still haven't restock of their current version or release any new kind of diaper. If you want my opinion at least keep the product flowing and not making everybody mad because to be honest I do like tykables diapers they're very nice but the fact that they're taking forever to restock it's actually kind of annoying

Welocm to the world of boutique niche markets. Been that way for decades in other areas. Of course (or is that "of coarse") the "just in time" invantory system does not help. That has been a pet peeve of mine in dealing with mail-order (or the like) for 40 years
Well I hope they sort something out...
And I've realized that Tykables as become more abdl apparel now, which is fine (minus the jeans and some stuff are too pricey) but.... I don't know..... it's just I fell in love with there diapers... And I would to try them out again

Adult diapers that are created with a scent that's intended to replicate that lovely iconic vintage Pampers or Luvs fragrance, but instead smells like mosquito repellant and death. You think that's the worst of it, until you get the diaper wet. Then the entire house stinks so bad you swear you're suffocating from radioactive fumes.

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, New2DL said:

Adult diapers that are created with a scent that's intended to replicate that lovely iconic vintage Pampers or Luvs fragrance, but instead smells like mosquito repellant and death. You think that's the worst of it, until you get the diaper wet. Then the entire house stinks so bad you swear you're suffocating from radioactive fumes.

But at least you won't have a house full of mosquitos!

• Haha 1

True, but you might have North Korean Intel snooping around for nuclear secrets. Maybe even led by Kim Jong Un, who is bat dung loon

28 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

But at least you won't have a house full of mosquitos!

Haha I guess every cloud has a silver lining.

8 minutes ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

True, but you might have North Korean Intel snooping around for nuclear secrets. Maybe even led by Kim Jong Un, who is bat dung loon

Yeah I can see the headlines...

"WWIII nuclear holocaust caused by radioactive diaper"

or...

"Kim Jong Un pressures ABDL for secret intelligence to

Would even His Nutjobship be willing to live with "Kim Jong Un sniffing diapers for nuclear secrets"?

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest peeve is the lack of positive exposure of adults wearing diapers, simply because they want to and the overwhelmingly negative perception of ABDL.

I have found that trying to explain this kink to anybody else that doesn't have it is damn near impossible. So i don't even try anymore. It doesn't matter how many times i explain it or say that it has nothing to do with actual children in their mind you are a creeper or at the very least someone that should not be allowed around schools. Now days i have to hide my kink for a variety of reasons but i long for the day when that will no longer be necessary.

Twenty years ago gay people felt miss understood and persecuted and they had to hide who they really were but now (at least in the states) no body cares. I want there to be the same level of change that happened for them to happen for the abdl community. Thats my peeve. Or now that i think about it thats probubly jealousy.

• 3 months later...
On 9/1/2017 at 3:53 PM, dannisissy said:

SPELLING Please read your post before you post

Me can zpell gust fine.  I's dont no what's all ur yelling abt, cause I got PURFEKT zpelling.

Seriously, though, I agree it's kind of annoying when people don't use proper language.  I try not to be one of those people, though.

On 7/26/2017 at 9:00 PM, Demon-hunter said:

Tapes peeling off, you miss judge your diapers position while tapping and its not on right then retapping becomes a nightmare. Your little guy is pointing to the side, you start to wet the first time in it and you begin to leak the the side
I can go on lol

Here's an abdl life hack for you, especially if you have to use cheap diapers like Depends:

Diaper tapes need a landing zone... A flat, smooth area with thickish plastic to cling to.  Good diapers like bambinos have them, and refastening is no problem.

But Depends suck... They always pop off after a while.  When they do, they steal some adhesive and are not refastening.

So I make my own landing zone with packing tape.  

Try it.. put a few strips of tape across the front of your depends, then put the tape on your new landing zone.

Now undo it, and redo it, and undo and redo it again... It sticks like crazy.

I love this trick, and now I can get by with cheap diapers when I need to.

• Like 1
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:32 PM, Nappy_Head said:

I don't come here very often but I noticed there are certain ppl that seem to always have to make a comment. I don't know maybe they just want to be noticed

I agree with this.  Some people have to reply to each and every new post in a conversation and they say the same thing over and over and over.  Someone else posts a comment and they reply again with the basically the same reply, maybe wording it slightly different.  WE GET IT ALREADY!  Must be a way for them to build up the number of post they make to achieve a higher status.

21 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I agree with this.  Some people have to reply to each and every new post in a conversation and they say the same thing over and over and over.  Someone else posts a comment and they reply again with the basically the same reply, maybe wording it slightly different.  WE GET IT ALREADY!  Must be a way for them to build up the number of post they make to achieve a higher status.

I've been posting a lot in the Newbie Nursery.  As I'm still new myself, it feels like that's the place I should be having most of my conversations at the moment, but perhaps I'm overdoing it.  I also tend to feel the need to reply to posts in a thread I started.  I've never really interacted online before, so apologies if that's the wrong thing to do!

Back to the topic, I would say the difficulty of getting hold of ABDL diapers in the UK (not all brands available) is my personal peeve.  I just want to try them all!

On 8/28/2017 at 8:39 AM, Fattymatty said:

My biggest peeve is the lack of positive exposure of adults wearing diapers, simply because they want to and the overwhelmingly negative perception of ABDL.

I have found that trying to explain this kink to anybody else that doesn't have it is damn near impossible. So i don't even try anymore. It doesn't matter how many times i explain it or say that it has nothing to do with actual children in their mind you are a creeper or at the very least someone that should not be allowed around schools. Now days i have to hide my kink for a variety of reasons but i long for the day when that will no longer be necessary.

Twenty years ago gay people felt miss understood and persecuted and they had to hide who they really were but now (at least in the states) no body cares. I want there to be the same level of change that happened for them to happen for the abdl community. Thats my peeve. Or now that i think about it thats probubly jealousy.

I agree with that post 100%. If you tell someone you are gay and they are not-gay or anti-gay, you still have the common ground of understanding what gay is. if you tell someone you are into spanking or bondage, even if they are thoroughly turned off by either (or both), they still actually know what those activities are. But when you say you like diapers and make it as simple as that (ie no baby issues) there is almost guaranteed to be zero understanding but well-supplemented with ignorant presumption. Hence the endless pedo comparison. What the ABDL world needs is not so much tolerance, but UNDERSTANDING. When society actually understands what ABDL is - and isnt - at least we can be judged based on actual facts instead of having to combat the ridiculous assumptions every time. I dont know that t will lead to an increase in acceptance, but at least the rejection will be fact-based. That's a huge improvement on right now.

• Like 1

My pet peeve is when new members to the community post outlandish or unbelievable experiences as truth hoping to get a rise out of us seasoned vets. "Today I went to da Dr. With a diaper on. De nurse notice it, spank my but, put paci in my mouth an say, "You want be a baby. I treat you like baby!" Den, the Dr. give me big enema and I sploose it all out into my diapee while nurse laugh." Intentional grammatical and spelling errors added for an enhanced reading experience.

• Like 1
On 12/16/2017 at 10:15 AM, diapered charles said:

My pet peeve is when new members to the community post outlandish or unbelievable experiences as truth hoping to get a rise out of us seasoned vets. "Today I went to da Dr. With a diaper on. De nurse notice it, spank my but, put paci in my mouth an say, "You want be a baby. I treat you like baby!" Den, the Dr. give me big enema and I sploose it all out into my diapee while nurse laugh." Intentional grammatical and spelling errors added for an enhanced reading experience.

I really do agree with you here.  There is no reason to not be truthful.  I have caught many people on forums that tell me one thing but I will read in a past post where they stated something completely different.  It is OK to have fantasies just post them in the fictional story sections of forums. 

I know for me I had fantasies when it came to diapers and I never stopped wanting them.  Now all those fantasies have actually become reality.  When I tell you I have a wife/mommy that diapers me and humiliates me regularly it is completely factual.  When I tell you she has a boyfriend to take care of her womanly needs on the side it is also 100% true.  The same is with wearing a pink Princess diaper 24/7.  These were all things I once dreamed about that are now my day to day life.  It took a life time for my dreams to come true.  Now that they have it is exciting sharing it here on this forum with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

• Like 1