LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL pet peeves

Baby powder under the fingernails also drives me bonkers. When the tapes don't stick or when the tabs tear off when taping up. When you didn't line the tapes up right. When you've padded up and suddenly gotta go number 2. When the diaper sags in a droopy way. When you try a new brand and it sucks. 

• 1 month later...

Some of these are hilarious especially the insect repellent one.

Mine would have to be going to these Littles Munches and the environment is not fun nor enjoyable.  It's more the vibe of a 12-step program.  Plus being a girl everyone tries to make me everyone tries to make me their mommy.

On 2/17/2018 at 2:38 PM, EastCoastGirl said:

Some of these are hilarious especially the insect repellent one.

Mine would have to be going to these Littles Munches and the environment is not fun nor enjoyable.  It's more the vibe of a 12-step program.  Plus being a girl everyone tries to make me everyone tries to make me their mommy.

:10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom::10_EmoticonsHDcom:

I've been on the internet for a long time now (23 years or so) and one stereotype will always hold true, count on there being some white knighting mouth breather who thinks they are owed something.

On 12/31/2017 at 7:59 PM, bigtoddler96 said:

When I heard of a AB/DL who poops in the toilet instead of his/her diaper, wasting 50% of his/her diaper in the process.

Guilty, except for the few instances where i can't get the packing tape cut through fast enough, also I have to exercise care cause i keep everything super sharp. I've buried the blade decently in my thigh twice now, so I'm getting decent at sewing.