LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL pet peeves

Tapes peeling off, you miss judge your diapers position while tapping and its not on right then retapping becomes a nightmare. Your little guy is pointing to the side, you start to wet the first time in it and you begin to leak the the side
I can go on lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

ABDLs invading incontinent and bed wetting forums with their fantasies. People there do not want to hear all this "enjoy your diapers" stuff, they want support and ways to overcome their problem or to learn to deal with it if they can't fix it or hear fake IC stories or fake bedtwettting stories. Plus it makes us all look like creeps. C'mon now, ABDL forums exist so they can come here and post their desires and fantasies here. It's sad how IC forums have resorted to "This is not a ABDL forum."

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I second the notion against ABDL's entering Incon forums saying "enjoy your diaper", it is crude, out of place and inconsiderate. I would love to see the look on these clowns' faces if they found out that they would HAVE to wear diapers for the rest of their lives. I would wager my tiara that nothing cures medical fantasies faster than getting "yes" for an answer

Also Incontinents invading threads that are clearly ABDL like how often you wear in Lifestyles, which implies you have some choice and then saying 'all the time; I have to, I'm incontinent"

Those who "commandeer" a thread. as in the LG forum, a thread about taking DOLLY to bed and some had to switch it to plushies. The question was about dolls because dolls are uniquely LG. Put the plushie question in Baby Talk or Adult Kids. I did not put the Dolly, Tiara or Babydoll threads in the AK forum

Threads in the wrong forum. especially scat threads or generalized threads in specific forums like "How Do You Put Your Diaper ON? " in the Incontinence: Medical forum. That should have been in the Lifestyle forum

• Like 1

Leaving my rash cream up in the bathroom and I am in the basement changing when I realize I forgot the rash cream.

• Like 1

Try and fidn decent, or any, rubber panties anywhere but online

Threads in a general subject forum that pertain to a specific area, like,say, Alaska or Ft. Wayne Indiana. some of us use streams and having it show up in our stream means we have to deal with it. Put specific area or topic threads in the specific area forum

As for forum peeves being part of ABDL peeves, what kind of forums are they so what are they part of?

• Like 1

I do not know if you could consider things like tape fails and other specific fails of disposables "ABDL pet peeves". They do not bother me in the least because I do not use them but so rarely you can count a decade's worth on your fingers and not to do with AK/LG (defined as when I also wear a dress, skirt or babydoll and tiara or Alice band). Therefore they are not a universal matter to ABDL; only to a specific portion of ABDL's. Also, if you are using anything good, they are a rare occurance so how can they rise to the level of a pet peeve? If that sort of thing is a pet peeve, then 95% of us would gladly trade lives with you. I would not consider any complaints about aspects of cloth diapers to be an "ABDL pet peeve" either for the same reason. Take that up in the CLOTH DIAPERS AND PANTIES sub-forum and nobody is putting a gun to your head to make you use the items that bother you. One pet peeve is people bitching and moaning about something that is knowingly, freely and willingly self-inflicted

when you make a product as cheaply as possible since it is to be used once and tossed, and has at least 6 components that must be put together, by the millions per month, if you do not COUNT ON a certain failure rate, there is something wrong with your outlook on the world. It is part and parcel of heavily mass produced items, is well-known and accounted for by binomial statistics, and goes with the territory. The fact is McDonald's or Campbell DO have a certain level of inconsistency. I've heard enough horror stories about food to fill a book and throw-away diapers are not expected to have, nor would you be willing to pay for, that stringent a level of production quality oversight. And how many of them are made in some third-world place? Remember the Melamine in the pet food flap? Did not ABU recently get a noticed from its supplier of one whole batch having bad tapes? If a fiew bad items that are cheap is a big deal. I envy your life

Personally it annoys me that I could have a profile on a fetish site, obviously showing that yes I am in a diaper. And everyone presume OH they're in diapers, and I'm in diapers, that means we can be friends or more!.... no..... stop..... that's like saying just because we like one band we are going to be close friends..... stop..... and if you are going to try to be a friend, stop centering every convo around diapers and what the condition of yours is....