LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Velcro Cloth Diaper/New Plastic Pants

Hey Guys have a few questions,

A little background first: I been a long time wearer of disposables, what I love the most is super thick and can hold a lot(gallon+) with this in mind I normally double or triple disposables, but they always tend to leak before all are totally used(yes I slice holes). I gave cloth a try once(prefolds from adultclothdiaper.com) but never seemed to be able to pin tightly enough and didn't like the feel/fit felt like a towel falling off me not a diaper.

However, I have been looking around and trying different types of disposables and nothing is thick enough, so before I commit to a case of ABUs, was wondering if there's a cloth option that would work for my wants. Specifically been looking at something like this

Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Velcro loses it's stickum after awhile, It either gets contaminated with foreign material or it just plain wears out and you either learn to use pins or toss the still-usable diaper. learn to use pins. Also, with pins, you can make a more exact fit. Using snap-on diapers or velcor. you have to use them where they are, pins can be placed exactly where you need them for a proper fit. And, yes, I have

4 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Velcro loses it's stickum after awhile, It either gets contaminated with foreign material or it just plain wears out and you either learn to use pins or toss the still-usable diaper. learn to use pins. Also, with pins, you can make a more exact fit. Using snap-on diapers or velcor. you have to use them where they are, pins can be placed exactly where you need them for a proper fit. And, yes, I have

What is your opinion on the contured cloth diapers that require pins. Just didn't like how the prefolds felt.

58 minutes ago, Hotty2864 said:

What is your opinion on the contured cloth diapers that require pins. Just didn't like how the prefolds felt.

Have not tried them

What about the following from http://www.adultclothdiaper.com

Would this be good for my wants?

Item
Qty
Description
Options
Rate
Amount
Remove
Adult Cloth Diaper Inserts - 3 Pack Adult Diaper Inserts - 3 Pack - XL
Choose Size: X-Large
$17.95 $35.90 Click to remove item
LeakMaster Adult Contoured Diaper Version 2 Leak Master Adult Contoured Diaper - XL
Contoured Diaper Size: Adult X-Large
$20.95 $41.90 Click to remove item
LeakMaster Adult Contoured Diaper Version 2 Leak Master Adult Contoured Diaper - Large
Contoured Diaper Size: Adult Large
$20.95 $20.95 Click to remove item
Jumbo Diaper Pins - Set of 4 Jumbo Diaper Pins - Set of 4
  • 5 weeks later...