LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

goodbye all

so guys this is me off now im offically quiting my diapers, i have done it before from the age of 15 till 26 and im doing it again its been a good run but my wife just doesn't understand, she may say she does but actions speak louder and this one thought in her head all crops up every time we have a convo about my diapers or me regressing or me going to buy adult baby onsies or anything related, i even asked her if maybe she would like to be treated like a little girl ya know put it out there and dress like one and

• babyblood changed the title to goodbye all

Dear BabyBlood:

I am sorry to hear of your circumstances...it sounds like your wife is unwilling or unable to understand your need for diapers, and in no position to address your underlying psychological needs (typically feeling safe and someone truly loves you as demonstrated by physical attention).

You should plan on and expect a binge in a few months when those unmet needs reach the breaking point.

No matter how old you are, how long you have been wearing, the urge always comes back. It's been over a month for me and I'm dying here. I'd do it for my beloved just like you are. She is lucky to have somebody like you.you gave up your favorite hobby and said goodbye for someone else. I tip my hat to you. The best of luck to you two crazy lovebirds

• 4 months later...

i used to think i could quit this.. turns out I wouldn't be able to.. so i guess its the wife that would have to go..lol.. well seriously sad to see you go.. take care. I will still be here when you get back.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I am sorry for the circumstances. I tried to quit before, and actually have I think gone five years without wearing now, but I promise myself each year that I want to wake up diapered on my birthday. This interest doesn't go away. It can be suppressed, but it's almost like lying to oneself. I heard of someone who was forced to burn a music collection or lose a guy once. I bet she now doesn't have the guy either. I tend to keep this quiet. I once wore in the presence of someone who was just visiting (i wasn't prepared for the visit). I don't know how to bring this up in general conversation.