LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For the love of plastic pants

Lately, I find myself loving wearing cloth diapers not for the diapers, but for the plastic pants over them. I just cannot get enough of how they look and feel. This is why I had asked about wearing just a cloth liner/soaker with them, as I've really begun to love how the plastic pants look and feel, as I rarely use the diaper.

I have had a plastic fetish all of my life, ans the diapers , and pee play also. I know what you are saying the feel of plastic pants even the soft older shower curtains, cheap small plastic inflatable pools,, to me its like the feel of soft girls panties to a lot of people. I have put on the plastic pants and stood in the shower and peed them full, without any diapers inside, then just let the pee go down the drain, and rinse off.

I absolutely agree with you. It is pretty much the same with me, ever since the age of four years old. Even now I prefer to wear cloth and plastic pants. Now, I wear 24/7 and during daytime I usually wear a disposable diaper, a cloth diaper over the disposable and a plastic pant. The disposable is meant for absorption purposes and the cloth in meant for looks and feel. I really, really like the old fashioned snug fitting medical grade plastic pants just like the ones I remember from childhood. I have been raised with cloth diapers and plastic pants and that is why I think my desire to wear cloth is so strong.

When I was little they were more associated with little girls since they were used on them for long trips and if two or more under 8 year olds would be in a place for an afternoon if they could not hold it COMFORTABLY for at least 2 hours

How is this for you?

diaper3a.jpg

diaper4a.jpg

snap_panty.jpg

pullon_panty.jpg

krissiepanties2.jpg

legs.jpg

MORE http://other.sandralyn.net/rppage.html and use the Review page to read more about them

Well, I can certainly identify with this, as I've always loved the feel of soft vinyl plastic next to my skin, and especially the feel of plastic panties. It amazes me that a little piece of plastic and some elastics can provide so much pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone remember the soft plastic pants made in Quebec (I think), under brand name of Beauty?  I still have some from years ago.  I have searched the web to see if they are still in business, but unsuccessful.  Does anyone know otherwise?

• 2 weeks later...

There is certainly a special appeal to plastic and rubber panties unlike anything else. For me it's like the icing on the cake. I don't wear them often enough for practicality reasons but with more free time I probably would. I prefer disposable diapers though I do wear cloth when the mood strikes me. And sometimes I wear plastic panties with my disposables just because I want to and I can. You might as well have fun where you can in life because nobody else is going to make that happen but you ;)

Bettypooh

I've always loved and collected plastic pants - here's a photo of some I took to show a friend yesterday.  The 3 pairs on the left are Polish, the others are mainly from Argentina + one UK pair top middle.

20181016_163114.jpg

2 hours ago, tibsy said:

I've always loved and collected plastic pants

Same here I really love to collect plastic pants and the older they get the more I like them. Meanwhile I have a nice collection of them some of them are well over 40 years old yet brand new. I like the material they used back then, embossed, and the smell of them. Last but not least I think the cut is better. Unfortunately collecting plastic pants also results in a stash of wrong ones or ones you do not like in the end, spent a fortune and the results are disappointing.

My DL friend who passed away last year was always ordering plastic pants from many places including EBAY.  He loved to collect them as well as wearing them over his cloth diapers.  Often he would order them only to find out they were too big for him when he opened up the package.  Since I am bigger than he was, I was the recipient of several nice new pairs of plastic pants over the years!  Can't beat free high quality plastic pants!

Yeah, it's inevitable that there'll be ones that don't quite make it for one reason or another. For me, it's most often ones that don't have large enough leg holes - I guess my thighs are bigger around than most guys. Also I like the fit to be on the snug side.