LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love thrift stores

It was a bag of Vintage Attends. I think since the problems this site had a few week ago, a lot of the content has gone missing. I've seen a number of posts that have missing pics since the issues.

I once traveled up and down a major boulevard in OC hitting up every grocery store and drug store.  I came away with a pack of Attends M10's -not sure if that was the official name but I was pretty stoked about the find.  

So true.  I stopped by my local Goodwill the other day and they were completely out of adult diapers.  I knew their stock had been dwindeling but now there is nothing left at all.  Hoping they get more in soon.  I went to the other thrift store about 5 blocks away and they had raised their price on their adult diapers!  They have been raising them the past few years and they seldom sell much.  Now a bag of Attends (4 tape medium absorbency low end) that used to be $5.99, then $6.99 and then $8.99 is now $12.99!  Seems to me if they aren't selling and have been on the shelf a long time they should be reducing the price, not increasing it!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

They look like the Priva pants sold by Harriet Carter in packs of 3.  I've ordered from them several times and they do crinkle but are cheaply made and don't hold up long without tearing.

https://www.harrietcarter.com/products/waterproof-pants

Definately more for novelty and humiliation and not full time use for sure.  The tag says they are made in China and the material is PVC.  I just love the trash bag sound!  I am anxious to try them on with jeans to see if they can still be heard.  With basketball shorts I let my wife listen to them on speaker phone and she said it sounded like someone was chewing a carrot lol.  They are definately not comfortable and they cut into your skin.

Maybe you could wear them over a good comfortable pair of plastic pants with the elastics over the top of the good comfortable plastic pants.  Then you would get the noise but not have them cut into your skin, and they may even sound louder with one pair of plastic pants rubbing against another as you walk.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Maybe you could wear them over a good comfortable pair of plastic pants with the elastics over the top of the good comfortable plastic pants.  Then you would get the noise but not have them cut into your skin, and they may even sound louder with one pair of plastic pants rubbing against another as you walk.

That is a super great idea!  My mind did not even come close to thinking that.  They are so thin its not like they add any extra bulk.