LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love thrift stores

7 hours ago, beallucanb said:

A smart thing to do is sell them then buy yourself something nice.

Like more diapers?!?! And maybe some toy trucks. That's the plan.

"I wish the SAP diapers would go away"

That's odd. There obviously is a market for them, and if you're not interested in them you don't have to use them.

That is a frame of mind that it seems I'm seeing way too often..."I don't like a particular product, therefore no one should be able to buy it."

I remember when they used to sell attends in the local drug stores. I used to buy them all the time when they stop selling them in drug stores that's when they stop selling plastic back disposable diapers all together everywhere. I remember I can buy an assortment of plastic back diapers in a plastic grocery bag 10 at a time when diapers packages used to get damaged in shipping they were just open them up and put a random assortment into a shopping bag they called it the grab bag and sell them for eight or nine bucks for a 10 pack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, not a thrift store but along the same vein, I went looking around the community garage sale in my neighborhood hoping to find some Christmas presents. I ended up finding this. It's marked as 5$, but they ended up giving it to me for 1$. The bag is a bit torn, but the contents seem fine. 

I'll admit it took me a couple circles around the area to work up the courage to buy it, but definitely worth it for that kind of deal. 

Edit: Sorry about the blurry photo. I tried to take a better one, but the site wouldn't let me upload it.

image.jpeg