LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training AFTER using 24/7

I'm not in your position so the only thing I might suggest is wearing a good pull-up. With a pull-up if you need to pee you pull them down and pee and at the same time you have some protection just in case

• Thanks 1

Yes, I have gone the rout of repotty training, it takes a long time and is never complete, at least for me.

i still find sudden need to go pee, and if I need to poop I had better be in a bathroom when the feeling comes or I'm messing my pants..

this is the very reason I went back to diapers 24/7 and I could not be happier.

Unfortunately you may indeed have crossed the threshhold of no return it happens as our bodys adapet to being diapered, Jesse has a good idea for using pullups it may help you retrain. Keep a log and do the kegale exercises and timed voids and never use the pullup for convenience its a just incase protection. keep extending the time between bathroom breaks and hopefully you will see an improvement. Forget about wearing taped diapers again as wearing them may wipe out any retraining as your body will adapt quickly to your diapers state.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Unfortunately you may indeed have crossed the threshhold of no return it happens as our bodys adapet to being diapered, Jesse has a good idea for using pullups it may help you retrain. Keep a log and do the kegale exercises and timed voids and never use the pullup for convenience its a just incase protection. keep extending the time between bathroom breaks and hopefully you will see an improvement. Forget about wearing taped diapers again as wearing them may wipe out any retraining as your body will adapt quickly to your diapers state.

I think you aren't giving this enough time, and your worrying about it (stress) isn't helping it either. The sphincter is just a muscle, and it will lose tone and get weak if it;s not used. Eventually it will atrophy if unused for long enough which usually takes years, not months ;)

I'd take the same approach as the

• Like 1
4 hours ago, dljim95 said:

I agree with Rusty and bettypooh, I am sure if and that is a big IF, I could re-potty train to regain control but it would probably take many months to regain control. I for one do not plan on trying, but never say never.

Very true as to the subconscious thing.

I have worn diapers for nearly 30 years, I too started out wanting no control of when I pissed my diaper, I managed to get to that point in a few years, but I still have enough control I can go without a diaper when needed.

Muscle atrophy is a common occurrence with many women after child birth, leaks from laughing, or urge incontinence is quite common and they're told to do Kegels to restrengthen those muscles. There are also Kegel's for men. It will take time and patience, but you can regain daytime continence with diligent work and re-training.

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for years and I have to say that I've lost some control of my bladder (unless I clamp down on my urge to pee I'll end up wetting my pants if I'm not wearing diapers). That being said I don't spend very much time without a diaper on. I've long since faced the fact that I'll be wearing diapers for the rest of my life (and loving it).

On 15/08/2017 at 10:42 AM, IminWetPampers said:

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for years and I have to say that I've lost some control of my bladder (unless I clamp down on my urge to pee I'll end up wetting my pants if I'm not wearing diapers). That being said I don't spend very much time without a diaper on. I've long since faced the fact that I'll be wearing diapers for the rest of my life (and loving it).