LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been around for quite a while if I recall aright. Were you not one of the origingal A C Medical models?

I had to work to get the link

http://showtimepvcdancer.com/index.html

What do you use to keep the material from sticking to you?

Just wait unti vvp39 goes there. I think I will see no more of him :giggle"

Plastic things that you wear are supposed to stick to you. It's part of the experience.

I hadn't seen the showtimepvcdancer site by that name but a good many of the pics are ones I've seen before.

52 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

Plastic things that you wear are supposed to stick to you. It's part of the experience.

They stick more to some parts of the body than others...the butt, of course, and the backs of the legs if you've been sitting, but of course one pulls those

To me, that just means you feel the stickiness and not the material. When the material is dry lubricated, you actuall feel it so when I move, I feel it all ovver my body from just under my arm to my upper thighs and under my diaper.. Right now, my nipples. tummy where it rubs lightly, upper thighs and chastity area are killing me but I feel so little girlish

20170731_023613.jpg

Because the babydoll is a transparent amber, I have a pearlescent slip under it to give it opacity and iridescence