LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A little unnerving, but I love it!

I came out about my diaper interests to my wife almost 2 months ago. She doesn't mind me wearing around her, but stresses she does not find it sexy at all. So the rule is no sexy time if I'm wearing my special underpants.

18 minutes ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

My wife and her relationship with my fetish is almost exactly what he described. However, if my wife woke up to wet sheets wether it be from a leaky diaper or an all out bed wetting, she would be pissed! No pun inte...never mind I could have said mad. If it started becoming an involuntary problem then she would understand but always have a sneaking suspicion that I did it intentionally. Also I could wave good by to my sex life and cause plenty of drama for my marriage or possibly end it. What could I say? "Sorry my wanton urge to wear a diaper to bed on a regular basis

I guess you really are lucky. Just sit down with her and clarify that these are accidental and it may be permanent in which case you may end up in overnight diapers every night as it will probably become an increasingly regular occurance. From what I read this can also lead to daytime accidents and then complete loss of control which then weakens the muscle that controls the sphincter. So you might well have opened pandora's box. Wish you luck and no matter what happens in your relationship, if all of what I listed comes to fruition. Just know I'm still jealous.

7 minutes ago, stevewet said:

As long as I don't wet my wife's side of the bed she doesn't care if I wet the bed.