LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB Agency (Lillybaby)

My boyfriend and I have been together through it all, loss, recovery, and our last obstacle.. College. It's nothing compared to what we are about to get into though, but we are prepared! We enter the agency hand in hand. When all the finishing

Lilly was not excited about this day at all. She hated everything about it. She wasn't even a baby after all. She was an adult. With long blonde hair and blues. All thought she was very short. Lilly looked at the couple who walked in. Are these really my new parents. She wanted to say she was 21 but didn't that would only leave to soap in her mouth. So she did like every other baby in here did when they asked in age held up two fingers.

The agent lady came over to the couple.

" I see you might Lilly. We are an ab agency. This is are special baby Lilly. We provide special formula to regress Lilly fully to a baby mind. " the agent said.

Laura sorted through the bag that was given to them at the agency, she could find dreary gray onesies, a cheap bottle, but no pacifier. "We need to get you a better bottle.. This onesie is hideous, too..."

She decided to hop in the back seat next to their new baby girl

Lilly started to cry. That she couldn't find her paci at first she really liked it a lot. Once Laura did it was the best Lilly sucked her pacifier. She hated going out dressed like this it was no fun.

Lilly was so happy she got what she wanted. When Oscar picked her up it felt funny but she liked it I guess." I like pink " she said it was better than sharing a nursery with other gross babies. When she saw her nursery it was so nice.