LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone. Just stopping in to vent. That is if this actually gets posted. Usually I write these long missives, feel better just by writing or more often, hate what I have written and just delete it all. And yes, I

Incontinence is hard to deal with some times and we all need to vent once in a while, I find in the sumer you have to air out and change more often it helps a bit but diapers are never fun to wear in any weather.

hi thomas, I ntoo have to wear all the time and it can be a bit bad in the summer. stepping out of the car and being hit by heat and i look like ive just steeeped out of the shower. the only time im withoutr a diaper is when i'm in the shower, or the bath, the rest of the time i am diapered. rashes can be bad and i agree the cost is not as cheap as people would have you to believe. on average i spend about

Whether you want it or not, being incontinent forces certain changes on your life and there's not always a good or easy way to deal with things. Sometimes you have choices, sometimes you don't. All; that anyone can do is try to deal with it as best they can. Try to keep a positive attitude about things- at least you can still do almost everything you've always done even if you have to make allowances for your needs. I have a very active life and I've gotten past worrying about anything related to my needing diapers. My only concern now is the financial aspect, but even as poor as I am at times (more often poor than not) I can handle this and I do. That part is like needing meds to be able to function or live; you just pit it at the top of the budget and go on from there.

The biggest hurdle is in your mind. This is going to have an effect on you and your life, but how you see it and how you handle it is what creates the outcome of what it does to you ;) You are not a lesser person because of incontinence. You needn't let it restrict you from living a good life. If someone else has a problem with it that's their problem, not yours, so let them carry that burden themselves. At this point I think that everyone I know at least suspects that I wear diapers, and I'm positive that many know for sure. Nobody has said anything about it as I have chosen to associate only with intelligent decent people who have enough caring in them to not want to hurt anyone else's feelings or demean them needlessly. There is no value in people who aren't like that so I avoid them. And I'm strong in myself, so if someone were to try to demean or embarrass me it wouldn't go well for them as I'd quickly make them look like the fool that they are. Their problem, not mine- always remember that B)

It can be a hassle at times but so can many things in life. You just do what you need to do and go forward in life anyway. Not much point in letting something like this ruin your day or your life so don't let it limit or define you. Find humor in it if you can- a smile or laugh gets the people around you joining in and makes life more fun for everybody. Even if you can't laugh, you still don't have to cry so don't, and don't let anyone else drive you to that point. It's your life s do all ypu can to make it a good and happy one :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Great post. That's what I have learnt actually, that life is a hassle and a lot of other people have much bigger issues than spending 300$ on diapers and bedwetting every night. Okay, it's bad and it may lead to different mental issues, which I have personally had for a long time before I actually just accepted myself. Just look at it like this, you spend 300$ on diapers, but a guy next to you spends 300$ on cigarettes. What would you rather be, bedwetter or a smoker? I used to smoke and I'm bedwetting and if I had a chance to not bedwet anymore, but will also be unable to ever quit smoking and smoke pack a day like I used to I would without hesitation choose to be bedwetter with all those other problems that I have. You have to keep looking for the bright sides, even if there is not many.

I have urge urinary incontinence and have had to wear a diaper 24/7/365 for about 30 years. I do not flaunt the fact that I wear a diaper, but I also do not go to extraordinary lengths to conceal it. As a consequence, everyone in my family and a number of close friends know about it. Of course, I can't tell what is going on in people's minds. However, if people feel the kind of disgust and revulsion that you describe, they do not show it in my presence. I have a medical condition, and people accept that the way I manage that condition is by wearing diapers.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

There are a lot worse things than having to wear diapers, but the ironic thing is people perceive an adult who wears diapers in a lot worse way than people with

I've been incontinent and have worn diapers 24/9/365 for many years. It's become a routine part of life and no longer bothers me.

Well, as I said I have learnt to accept it and I don't see a problem with it personally, but it still bothers me. I kind of started to like it, but that's something like making the best out of what you can, not really enjoying it. If I had a choice to be forever IT and never wet a bed again I would definitely choose to not do it, because you can learn to live with it, stop caring about it and focus on many other thins, it doesn't make your life easier or better. If you enjoy the "wet" feeling, you can do it even if you are not incontinence, so there is no point in actually liking it, therefore it definitely bothers me, but it's not such a bad thing. As i said, there is a lot of worse things that people has, life is not fair, but you have to try and make the most of it.

• Like 1