LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding A Way (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

"How old do you see me?" Sophie asked it was a fetish she had for a long time but it was all fantasies for the longest time and she never had the time to consider her own age or how it all fit into play, she knew her desires were on the younger spectrum but wasn't sure of a specific plan.

"Maybe the weekend?" Sophie asked unsure of herself she wanted to jump at the offer but was trying to be coy as soaked in the affection her New Mommy showered upon her.

Elizabeth pulled into the home, it wasn't one Kris would recognise she had left the house to her husband not wanting it or any of his money, she was more than capable of making a living and the 4 bedroom townhouse showed she was optimistic that she wouldn't be living alone.

Kris was lead in through the door and into the warm hallway, it already seemed much more inviting than that hovel that Maureen owned, and with the door closing with a click she turned Kris around and unbuttoned her pants to reveal the sagging cheap diaper strapped to her "Someone is a wet little baby" she cooed

Rachel smiled and thought for a moment, "As my little baby," replied Rachel, "I suppose anything from six months to two but that depends on how you feel if you wanted to be older some days then that would be fine with me but I will always see you as just a baby that I need to cuddle," coo'd Rachel softly while thinking again, "the weekend would be a good start for the both of us," continued Rachel, "I have a few supplies here which will keep us going for a little while but I might need to go out and get some more," paused Rachel, "how private or public would you like this to be? Just so mommy knows your boundaries a little bit more." added Rachel tickling Sophie's stomach gently trying to think on what she should do next for her little one.

Kris kept her thumb in her mouth through entire journey to Elizabeth's house.

"I'm okay with public Mommy" Sophie said earnestly, she didn't really think about the answer she just wanted Rachel not to take back the offer and so when given the choice she would choose the one she hoped Rachel would like and not think of the consequences.

"What kind of supplies?" She asked curiously each tickle causing a giggle but she wouldn't move away from Rachel staying snuggled in close.

"Well since you seem to have been confused what a Mommy is after spending time with that Maureen woman how about Mama shows you what a