LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding A Way (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Sophie, 21 walked nervously up the drive way to her best friend's house the blonde hair one of the features she shared with her older sister. Her best friend Melisa was away at college moving on with her life like everyone else. The book she borrowed tucked under her arm as she had her guise of pretending to be returning it, her hair shone in the midday sun and her white summer dress gave her an even more youthful appearance which is what she wanted when she rang on the door bell desperate to see the object of her fantasies.

Rachel hearing the ringing of the bell put her magazine down and went towards the front door in her night gown curious as to who it could be! Opening the door Rachel looked down with a dazzling and charming smile at Sophie, "Hello sweetheart," purred Rachel, "I wasn't expecting anyone today but please come in." added Rachel enjoying how youthful Sophie looked and how the white summer dress seemed to fit the twenty one year old perfectly.

"Thanks I'm just here to drop of one of Melisa's books" Sophie said with a smile as she allowed Rachel's voice to wash over her, she had known of Rachel for years under a different name a stage name she used to do when producing videos for her favourite kink not that she ever shared this information there wouldn't be a very good story for knowing such a thing without being into it so she stayed silent on the matter. She took a seat on the couch admiring Rachel in her robe "Don't feel like you have to get changed on my account I can drop of the book and be on my way" she said quickly.

"Are you wearing?" Elizabeth asked in a whisper it shouldn't have been her second question but the Kris she knew was big on privacy and so it never left her own house but that crinkle was unmistakeable "I've missed you two, I know it's been a while but I finally sorted out those issues from before...." she said still not comfortable admitting about her fling with Kris before ending her loveless marriage.

Rachel shook her head, "I won't be changing for a while but I will insist on you keeping me company for a while," replied Rachel, "it's rather lonely here by myself and I would enjoy spending time with you," coo'd Rachel, "now would you like anything to drink? I have juice or milk if you prefer?" offered Rachel not giving Sophie a choice to have pop or a more mature drink at all! Otherwise it would ruin the test! She wanted to see how far she could push Sophie and see if she was correct or not in her judgement that Sophie liked her and that her step-daughter's best friend was in fact an a adult baby.

Kris looked at Elizabeth briefly before looking at the floor in embarrassment, "Yeah," whispered Kris with a frown having been made to wear her wet diaper at work by Rose, "it isn't by choice though," continued Kris, softly, keeping her voice down low as she looked at Elizabeth again feeling her heart quicken, "really? You've missed me?" asked Kris with a slight smile on her face, "Wait? Your divorced now?" asked Kris keeping her voice down low and looking at Elizabeth with hopeful eyes, "Are you....well," stammered Kris, "still interested in

• 1 month later...

The conditions with which Sophie grew up in, she thought attributed to her secret desires the ones that she sat up at night and wondered how much easier her life would have been if the only desires towards her best friends stepmom were a simple crush rather than an obsession over a kink. She would tell herself that she never wanted Rachel to know, that it would be inappropriate but part of her always had the fantasy and it was these images that caused a faint red blush to come to her cheeks when she heard that coo.

"Juice please" Sophie said faintly trying to avoid eye contact thought it made it look like she was staring at Rachel's long legs.

Rachel smirked seductively at Sophie having dealt with various stares from men and woman throughout her life so she had a rather good inkling into the very fact that Sophie liked her or even had a crush on her but she wasn't about to go that far because she knew that she could be wrong even though she hadn't been wrong before about these type of things.

Sophie would never dare get her hopes up about anything actually happening with Rachel after all she had watched those videos many times and they all had one unfortunate thing in common whether it was a POV where she talked to the camera like the viewer was in the room or with a client/model all of Rachel's videos had boys in them and the fact she was married to her best friends father meant she was most likely just straight.

She smiled as Rachel put the straw in the juice box for her and took a sip as the older woman wrapped her in an embrace "Why do have these?" she asked curiously "Miranda's at college and besides a bit to old for juice boxes" she said without realising the irony of her saying that while drinking one.

In her mind Sophie was playing it as cool as possible that the person of her fantasies wasn't rubbing her back while she sucked a juice box like a child, despite the fact that the girl was a tomboy and ninety percent of her wardrobe was jeans and t-shirts yet she decided to bust out a summer dress. Sophie leaned into Rachel not really thinking about her life about how she couldn't get into college, how she was the only one of her friends to be left in this town and had no job prospects on the horizon things were looking pretty bleak for the twenty one year old.

"It's still tasty" She said with a small voice as sounds of air coming from the carton showed it had reached it's end.

"I'm fine, thanks" Sophie said not wanting Rachel to get up and possibly come to her senses enjoying cuddling into the woman it even made her come through her usual ridiculous she felt when she wore feminine clothing. Sophie began to get up after awhile as she untangled from the older woman and headed towards the door "I shouldn't keep, I have a job to get looking for, it was nice seeing you Raven" Sophie said not realising her slip as she made for the door wondering what her plan had even been not that the results were unwanted.

"I know, I know" She said comforting the woman as she pulled back to kiss her forehead "We just need to go to where you've been staying so you can collect your stuff" squeezing her hand softly as she said "Don't worry Mommy will be by your side the whole way" as her heart lit up to be called Mommy again and began to lead her to her vehicle

"It's not even noon" Sophie said her voice quivering and her knees shaking as Rachel put her arm around her again the way she was spoken to like she fantasied about and in her head she couldn't figure out her mistake Raven and Rachel were so similar and she wasn't aware it had slipped out and now her maternal crush was calling her a little girl. "I'm an......ad.....adult" she whimpered

• Like 1

Rachel chuckled to herself knowing that she had captured her target and had been right all along only if she had been more forceful earlier on maybe she could of experimented with Sophie more but at least she had the blonde now and she wasn't going to let go at all.

Rachel smirked, "Sweetheart," coo'd Rachel bringing Sophie back into the house gently, "we both know that isn't true at all but that's okay because I'mhere to look after little girls like yourself who need some care." added Rachel stroking Sophie's hair with a smile, "How about you rest and relax and let me take care of you for the weekend." offered Rachel with a soft smile.

• Like 1

"But I can't......." Sophie said timidly she had no idea why she couldn't it was a fantasy part of her wished Rachel would offer this to her but her brain was telling her this was a bad move to make. "It's nice to offer by I can't let my best friend's step mother treat me like a baby" she said revealing she wasn't so much a little girl who liked to play the young child pre school range which she had seen on Rachel's site before but the Adult Baby persona was more her style.

"Now remember cutie" Elizabeth said in her motherly voice "When we go in there I don't want you to be afraid I won't let anyone harm you, you are going to explain that you won't be treated like this and that you are leaving" she said squeezing her hand "But I don't want you to yell or throw insults or cuss, you will show some class you don't deal with garbage people by acting like a garbage person" using some of her old motherly wisdom she used to drop on Kris when she was shy young college student about making good impressions and studying hard.

She took the nervous girl's hand and lead her up to the door of the apartment

Rachel hearing the timidness in Sophie's voice smiled and pulled her in closer in hopes to lure the girl towards her even more! Rachel licked her lips in hunger and lust only to find her mouth go dry at the prospect of actually having a baby girl for once.

Sophie squirmed a fidgeted as Rachel took her onto her lap, her responses were less verbal and more akin to squeaks and squeals as the older woman seemed to be able to read her mind into those deep dark fantasies that Sophie thought would never see the light of day.

"Your Baby?" Sophie asked at least she thought she did, saying it aloud was weird, not only that her secret was out but Rachel wanted her that this feeling of fitting perfectly on her lap was not a mistake that it might be right, but Rachel could do better surely.

Elizabeth looked down at the woman unamused as she grabbed the woman's wrist and pulled it away from Kris "Kris go pack your things, I've got this" looking at the woman who mistreated her girl made her feel anger both at the woman and herself, she still felt she did the right thing ending things while she dealt with her mess of a personal life but maybe she should have approached it different so this hag wouldn't have gotten her claws into Kris.

"I want you to try and think logically" Elizabeth said slowly like she was speaking to someone with absolutely no intelligence "You have some embarrassing photos, meanwhile there is a whole chain of evidence to say you are an abusive leach to lazy to take care of yourself would it really be out of this world if I were to get Kris to pursue charges that we couldn't make the claim you made her dress like that rather than any kink?" She suggested "Or you can hand over the photos, I'll take Kris and you can find a new way to be a disappointment to whoever is dumb enough to still care about you"

Sophie thought about this quickly everything telling her not to do it, Rachel was married, her best friend's step mother and Sophie well still had responsibilities, she should be looking for a job or further education or something.....

Her big blue eyes looked up at the perfect breast coming from the robe, her bottom lip trembled but the way Rachel commanded her with such certainty was enchanting as her head moved forward, her lips opened and she took the older woman's breast into her mouth and like the for the moment her troubles were gone not even considering to the outside world how preposterous the site must look.

"I'm not threatening you I am above that, their is a history of abuse from you and if you intend on making Kris's life difficult then I will see to the full extent of the law you are punished" Elizabeth said calmly "Here is your mistake you assumed no one cared about her but I do, I'm going to take her home and provide for her fully she wont need to worry about a job until she figures out what she wants to do in life so if you release the photos it won't really have an impact since she won't have to worry about co workers or finances for awhile" she explained

Sophie felt like far less than perfection, she felt a similar feeling of completion to Rachel but the bond that was forming she thought would be a one way crush that Rachel would realise she was better than but until that time Sophie would lay back and enjoy the ride. The breast sucking wasn't even sexy it was like a feeding she had her mouth open wide over the nipple and was sucking there was no using her tongue to tease if anything it was trying to relearn how to latch on.

"Baby girl, you're free now" Elizabeth said as she returned to the car taking both Kris's hands in her own "I'm here for you and I don't want you to listen to that horrible woman anymore" she cooed softly seeing the impact Maureen's words had on her "Who do you trust more her or Mommy?" she asked

The two remained like that for a while before a combination in Sophie's mind of her jaw starting to feel stiff and worried she was going to start hurting Rachel's nipple, she moved herself without getting off Rachel's lap and leaning against her so her head placed under Rachel's chin as she heard her heart beat.

"So can I you know......" a faint hue on her cheeks as she ran her hands over her dress to stop herself fidgeting to much "Can I call you Mommy........" she asked so faintly it might have been considered a whisper.

"Young Lady" Elizabeth said sharply as she looked at Kris, this was a real flashback as one of the things she had to work on when they first met was Kris putting herself down all the times "What does Mommy say about speaking badly about yourself"

She began to drive them away from the disgusting area she was staying and towards Elizabeth's house "You put that thumb in your mouth little baby since you are clearly so little that you don't know how to say nice things about yourself" she wasn't being harmed but trying to be mean or harsh but she knew Kris seemed to relax under the control