LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Share Art That Portrays You Best In Your ABDL Space?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Usually, all it takes is for me to find art of a picture of someone/a certain character giving the audience "the look" that says that I'm going to be punished in a way I most definitely deserve. But I have far too many of those to post here.

I do, however, sometimes make avatars on Gaia Online and imagine them as diapered and treated as babies. For example, this one, the adopted daughter of two men in the 1940s who has continence issues and needs to wear cloth diapers and rubber pants at all times.

Daughter of Charlie and Meyer.png

• Like 1

First off that top picture is ADROABLE! Love the buff baby, not all ABs/Sissies/Subs etc. are twinks

So this was a bit tough because most of the pics I like are less "Little space" and more "Sub space". Basically a different take on the kink then your picture. However, here are a few

Paddled and Padded

by pastel-hime, because I tend to get very cuddly

C. ABAlex - AB (Dirty Version)

this one by That Marching Bunny because writing my stories is one thing tied to little space for me

Teddy Knight by Lord Dragon Master

this one by Lord Dragon Master. Seems odd but playing "warrior" was always something I did as a kid and nostalgic, so the "little hero" is something that works for little space for me. 

• Like 3

Here's another one! I love the idea of being physically regressed, and I'm a huge chewer when I'm nervous. Even outside of baby mode, I get the urge to bite on something (usually my fingers, hands, arms...).

Plus Baby Rosalina is so cute! The only baby Mario character I like.

Baby Rosalina.jpg