LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Kenzie didn't want to be in trouble. But it always happened like that when she told on adam.
" no daddy I stay with adam " she said shaking her head. She always had more fun with adam than by herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James sighed as it was hard for him to stay strict for long "ok you guys can go but only for a little bit we age to pick up your sister soon"

adam smiled and took Kenzie's hand as he followed her into the playground

James answered the phone while keeping an eye on the kids as he told them e dropped Alex off for dance at 3 and took the twins to lunch at McDonald's and has them playing in the playground now. He wanted to make sure Hailey relaxed for a bit knowing she needed some quite time

" okay that's good. I'll meet you at home in 30 minutes. Make sure both twins behave. And make sure Alex got water and stretched before " Hailey tells James before she get her hair shampoo. " also make sure the twins don't eat apples it makes the go poop " Hailey warned. She knew James was a good dad she just wanted to make sure he knew.

James smiles "don't worry I have it all under control" although not hearing that last part about the twins and apples as it's pretty loud in there "Hailey I gotta get the kids and pick up Alex but I'll meet you at home. Love you" as he hung up and went to the playground and called the twins over

Hailey hung up and finished getting her hair done.
Kenzie came over and drank some apple juice. She grabbed James hand and walked back to the car and sat in her seat. But since she had apple slices and apple juice her diaper wasn't going to look pretty. She started to grunt.

James felt bad as e saw Kenzie hold her tummy "oh poor thing don't worry we're gonna get you home soon as soon as we pick up Alex." As I pull up to the dance studio and help Kenzie out of her car seat and get the diaper bag "let's get you cleaned up ok." As he held James hand and walked inside as Alex was talking to some of the other girls since practice as just ended "Alex can can you watch your brother while I go change Kenzie she's not feeling good"

Kenzie took James hand wanting her tummy to feel better.

Alex grabbed her bag ready to go when James came in with the twins.
" dad they can't come in here it's for dancer only " Alex said. She hated when her sibling came in the dance studio they always do something embrassing.

"I know Alex but for right now you have to let Adam stay here I'll be out in a second " as James doesn't really have time to argue wit Alex.

he goes to the bathroom with Kenzie " don't worry we're just gonna get you out of this diaper and get you home to lay down" as he lays her on the changing table trying not to gag but the diaper is surprisingly full

Alex was mad her mom never did this to her. She sat there and pouted until James came out.
Kenzie was happy that she got changed. Her tummy didn't hurt anymore. " no I fine daddy "

Adam was dancing and spinning around the studio a couple other kids laughing saying it was cute and sweet.

James changed Kenzie's full diaper and threw it away as it made a thud and got her cleaned and in a fres diaper "there we go all better now " as he carried her out of the bathroom. "Ok Alex we can go now "

Alex was so embarrassed. She covered her face. She was never going back to that studio again.
" dad take me out of that studio now, adam embarrassed me way to much and mom would of changed Kenzie in the car " Alex said to James blowing off some steam.

Kenzie sucked her thumb and looked out the window.

"Alex your brother was just dancing around he wasn't doing anything bad. And Kenzie was having a tummy ache I needed to make sure she was ok."James not liking her attitude as he drove the kids home.Adam knowing better than to swan anythig so he just played and shook his toy that made noises

Alex was so mad. She went to her room and slammed the door.
" I hate the twins " she said to herself.

Kenzie went and played in her room with her toys.
Shortly after Hailey arrived. " how was everything " she asked.

Adam ran over and hugged Hailey's leg "hi mommy I miss you!!"

james sighs "it was going good until we left McDonalds, Kenzie pooped her diaper pretty bad so when I picked up Alex I had her watch Adam while I changed Kenzie and I guess she was embarrassed because she hasn't left her room since we got home. I'm gonna talk to her"

Hailey hugged Adam. " hi baby " Hailey said. She listened to James.
" did you give the twins apples it makes them have stomach aches ? Oh you broke the biggest code for Alex the one place the twins aren't allowed is her dance studio " Hailey explained to James. He needed to know but he was just learning how to take care of the kids.

Kenzie hugged Hailey too then went back to playing with

"They had some apple slices st McDonald's instead of fries and I think Kenzie had some apple juice. Oh gosh Adams is gonna be pretty bad too isn't it?" As Adam went back to playing as well and felt bad when Hailey told him that rule about the kids not allowed in the study "I'm sorry I'll need to talk to her and explain."

" ya he is. But it's okay you didn't know that " Hailey said even though she told him on the phone.
" it was a deal I made with her awhile back. Because she took it hard when the twins came. So that was the one place they couldn't go in " Hailey explained she felt bad. She thought she told James that rule.

"I guess I have a lot to learn than" he kissed her cheek and Adam came over "mommy I dirsty can I have botwel please"

jamss madd his way to Alex's room and gently knocked on the door to check on her "hey can I come in" he asked softly not wanting to invade her privacy

Hailey nodded. " you do " she said then looked at Adam.
" adam you no the rules no more bottle how about you favorite sippy cup " Hailey said she picked adam up and poured him grape juice in his cup.

Alex was in her room just sitting on her bed. " yea I guess " she said still mad about early he broke the golden rule.