LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

" well Kenzie the only one who needs training pants and something special. You can take her and Adam and I. Will go to the grocery store " Hailey said wiping his face.

Kenzie stopped eating her hands were sticky so she started to cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Ok I can pick up Alex from my parents as well" as he saw Kenzie upset and got some wet wipes to clean her off.

he carried her to her room "ok princess you want to pick out what you want to wear today?" Trying to help her become more independent.

adam started to fidget as well and squirm "mommy out please"

Hailey picked Adam up and put him in his favorite loin king shirt. " James when we go on our trip we should get the kids matching outfits. " Hailey said putting Adam shirt on.

Kenzie ran to her room and looked threw her closet and picked a purple dress. " dat one " she said.

" yea there going to look absolutely adorable. " Hailey said. She picked up Adam. And carried him downstairs.
" ready to get food " she said.

Kenzie twirled around in her dress and picked out a pair of play heels to wear.

Adam smiled big "yea yea!!!" He sucked his thumb excited as he liked going to the grocery store since he always got a cookie at the bakery when they went.

james got Kenzie in her match heels and took her to his car "let's go my little princess" as james told jj to make sure he cleaned up what he did in the backyard by the time they got back as he put Kenzie in her car seat and left

Hailey went to help jj with clean.
" wanna go to the store with us " Hailey asked him.

Kenzie looked in the car for Adam. " daddy Adam " she said. They always went somewhere together in the car. So she was confused

Jj figured sure why not as he was in a good mood anyways from his fun night last night. Adam was really excited too as he sat on the floor playing with a toy around Hailey's feet

james tryed to talk to Kenzie "Adam is going to go to the store with mommy and you and I are going to get you some big girl undies a toy and see your big sister Alex. Does that sound fun?" Trying to get her excited so she won't miss Adam

Hailey grabbed Adam and put him in his car seat and started to The grocery store.

Kenzie was excited about the toy store. She clapped her hands .
" me wet new toy" she said over and over again.

Adam sucked his thumb as they left and looked around in his car seat and started to panic "mommy mommy where teddy?!" As he looked around for it in his seat

James pulled up to the toy store and carried Kenzie in holding her hand so she wouldn't take off "ok Kenzie you can pick 1 toy that you want"

Hailey parked the car then got Adam out. " oh Adam teddy at home. But if your a good boy mommy will get you your favorite cookie." Hailey said placing him in a cart,

Kenzie looked at all the toys. Then tried to run over to the princess custom. There was this huge princess castle that she wanted. " daddy dat one " she said pointing to it.

Adam pouted and cryed a little but as he couldn't believe he forgot teddy. He wasn't having a meltdown but was sad he left teddy at home.

James looked at it as it was pretty big and was worried that Adam would be jealous but thought maybe this would help Adam want to use the potty more. He bent down to Kenzie's level "ok we can get it but when we get home you are going to start wearing big girl undies and you have to keep those dry. No more accidents understand"

Hailey gave Adam the mommy look telling him to stop or no cookie. She walked in the store and pulled out her list. " jj go get two things you want " Hailey said to him putting vegetables in the cart.

Kenzie wanted it so bad that she would do anything. " otay daddy me wromise " Kenzie said clapping her hands.

"Ok but if you have accidents I'm taking it away" as james told Kenzie. He next went to where the training pants were "ok now pick out a few big girl undies you like"

jj handed his phone to Adam to keep him distracted as he was tired of him crying and Adam immediately started watching Daniel tiger and stopped crying. Jj than went and put the veggies in the cart like Hailey had asked

Hailey looked at Adam playing on the phone. He was happy that he stopped crying. " Adam do you want to pick out a vegetable" Hailey asked him.

Kenzie was so happy she jumped up and down. She looked at the selection of underwear. " me want dose ones" she said picking the Sofia the first ones.

Adam paused for a minute from his show and thought about it for a minute umm "dat one dat one mommy " as he pointed to the corn and he pointed to the bananas as well "pwease mommy"

james bought a couple packs and put everything in the car and put Kenzie in her car seat "ok are you ready to now go see grandma and grandpa?"

Adam and Kenzie knew each other well from benign twins. He clapped his hands swing the bananas and than pointed to apples "sis sis wuv dat mama"

james shook his head as he went to check out "you only get one you Kenzie and you already got your big princess castle. No more and if you throw a fit I will take that too"

Hailey knew that why she asked. She gave Adam back jj phone and finished shopping.

Kenzie walked past a stuffed animal not throwing a fit. She just saw a super cool fish that Adam would love. " daddy bowter" she said pointing to the fish.

Adam saw the cookies that him and Kenzie loved and pointed to them "mommy pwease 1 for me and 1 for sis sis" jj took his phone back and was texting his gf again.

james smiled and picked the stuffed fish "you want to give this to your brother? That's really sweet of you I'm sure he would love it"

Hailey put both cookies in the bag. " you can't eat it until we see Kenzie " Hailey said getting some fresh bread and some more cookies.

Kenzie jumped up in down. " yes peese" Kenzie said knowing Adam would love it.

Hailey cooed tell Adam had to pee. She told jj to wait here while she took him. " okay Adam I promise this potty is okay. " Hailey said she sat him on the potty hoping he would go. She began singing the wheels in the bus.

When Hailey heard Adam pre she smiled and clapped her hands.
" good boy peeing on the big boy potty " Hailey cooed. She brought him over to wash his hands. " I can't believe you did it "

Kenzie hid behind James a little bit still alittle nervous around then.
Alex came out with a plate full of brownies. " look what me and nanny made"