LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Adam layed in bed trying to sleep but couldn't as he tossed and turned. He climbed out of bed and couldn't reach the door and he started to whine and panic a little being stuck in the dark "mommy....." he whimpered and tryed to reach for the door

Hailey heard Adam from the monitor and decided to leave him in the room to take a nap. She went to the bathroom and ran a hot bath before he could wake up Kenzie.

Alex loved all the attention she was getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam started crying louder and hitting the door wanting to get out as he got mad when no one came for him.

james stayed with his parents and Alex before leaving and saying bye. He text Hailey to see what he should bring home for dinner

Hailey heard Adam. But decided it would be better for him to cry himself to sleep. She just wanted some time to herself. Plus the bath felt wonderful.

Kenzie got up from al the banging. She was super mad so she went over to Adam "you meanie I was sweeping " she yells at him.

Kenzie starts to get really mad. " wop wealling " Kenzie said yelling at him.
Hailey finally got up and out the bath after hearing the twins.
she put her bath rub on and went to see the twins.

" okay Adam I told you to lay down I don't understand why you crying. " Hailey yelled. She picked him up laid him.
" if you get up or cry again I will spank you. I told you to lay down "

Hailey did the exact same thing with Kenzie. Kenzie new she was serious.

Kenzie starts to get really mad. " wop wealling " Kenzie said yelling at him.
Hailey finally got up and out the bath after hearing the twins.
she put her bath rub on and went to see the twins.

" okay Adam I told you to lay down I don't understand why you crying. " Hailey yelled. She picked him up laid him.
" if you get up or cry again I will spank you. I told you to lay down "

Hailey did the exact same thing with Kenzie. Kenzie new she was serious.

"I just wanna buuk and uice mommy" Adam tryed to explain not understanding why he was being yelled at as he tryed to lay down.

James picked up some pizzas on his way home for everyone and came inside to see how everything was going

" Adam what did I tell you " Hailey said. She turned him over and smacked his butt once and soft. Then left the room. She smelled pizza.

" hey honey. I just had to spank Adam him and Kenzie were fighting. Because I was putting them down for 20 minutes before you came and Adam cried. " Hailey said.

Adam was upset about being spanked and he buried his face into his pillow thinking mommy was mean and cried himself to sleep.

james sighed hearing that and put the pizza down "in sorry sweetie and I thought he was doing good today too. I guess after they wake up dinner and put them both to bed early

" no I a fine I was expecting a melt down some point today. I'm going bring jj and his friends a box " Hailey said taking the box of pizza out to his friends.
" here you guys go" she said.

James went to the twins room and turned on the light "hey you guys, did you both have a good nap?" He picked up Kenzie first from her bed and noticed her wet and changed her into a new pull up fast and put her down than did the same with Adam getting him changed from his wet pull up

"now what do we do after every nap time?" Trying to help them Remember the

Kenzie thought for a second. " umm potty" she said hoping that was the right answer. They had been doing it for a while now.

Hailey got the twins pizza and juice ready for them while James helped them use the potty.

"That's right! Very good pumpkin" he kissed her head and helped Adam and Kenzie sit on there potties and get settled

adam sat there and played with a toy car as he peed a little and James cheered him and helped him get cleaned up and pulled his pull up back up as he waddled off to see Hailey "I sowie I bad mommy" he said as he got back to her hoping he wasn't still in trouble

Hailey smiled and picked up Adam." You know your not in trouble but still get a naughty sticker. Plus no tv before bed" Hailey said. She sat Adam down in his booster. She decided to feed him not wanting him to get super messy.
Kenzie didn't have to pee. " no all done " she said getting up from the toilet

Adam smiles he always liked it more when mommy fed him and she made faces at him. He opened up and chewed loudly with his mouth open wheile drinking his juice. He looked out the window and saw jj with his friends "mommy wig kids!" As he pointed wanting to join them.

james helped Kenzie clean up and sat her in her booster chair next to her brother and James stared to feed her as well

Hailey looked out the window to.
" sorry honey you can't join your brother tonight. Maybe when you get bigger " Hailey said. She finished feeding him and sat him on the ground. Unknown to Hailey the back door was open.

Kenzie at her food when she got down she looked at Adam. " wanna pway out " she said pointing outside.

JJs friends didn't really know what to do neither being around d little kids before.

Adam started to run around with the ball thinking being chased was a game and jj was annoyed and picked both of them up and brought them inside throwing them on the coach "I swear you 2 are the most annoying twins ever!!" jj yelled at them

Hailey heard jj yell. " oh jj I'm so sorry about that. Don't worry I will handle these two. " Hailey said apologies " you can take the car and go bowling if you want "

Hailey looked at the twins and placed the both in a empty play pen.
" Adam and Kenzie if you two move cry or say anything else for the next 5 minutes your getting a spanning and going to bed. " Hailey said really mad.

Kenzie didn't no what to do so she just sat there sucking her thumb she never seen Hailey so mad before.