LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey sighed. She called James to see how long he would be wanting to get the kids out the car.
Kenzie looked over at Alex her yelling scared her too so she played with her teddy quietly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey went and checked on the twins. " any of you potty yourself " Hailey asked. She saw James come down stairs.
" hi honey I think Alex wants to go to your parents she yelled at adam "

Hailey smiled. Then looked at James. " maybe she just needs one night there. We will talk to her about it when we get home. But I can't blame her for yelling at the twins they were both being annoying " Hailey explained.

James trusted Hailey and called his parents as JJ came back into the car. James asked his parents about watching Alex tonight and they immediately agree saying they can't wait to spoil her. James talks with them for a bit and turns at Alex "sweetie take of your headphones I have some news for you

"So I talked to my parents and they would love for you to sleepover at there house tonight..." as he stops Alex before she can say something "but you neee to stop yelling at the twins, if there's a problem you tell me or your mom first, it's our job to discipline them not yours"

Alex starts to smile. " that's sounds fun " she says. Then she frowns.
" but dad every time I tell on the twins I get in trouble for it or when there bothering me you tell me to go my room. It's not fair anymore " she says with a pout.

Hailey looks over at James and whisper in his ear. " she's right honey " she says quietly

Alex nodded and ran off to get her stuff ready.
Hailey looked at James. " I told jj he could camp out in the backyard tonight with his friends. But I think that went well with Alex " Hailey said.
Kenzie was falling adam around.
" wets go to wasment" she says giggling open the door. She walks down the stairs.

" yea thinking about the twins where are they " Hailey asked knowing it's been a little quiet.

Kenzie looked around she tried to find a light switch. But couldn't so she took adam hand and they went down in the dark basement.
" where's mommy " she cried

Adam looked around as it was cold wet and dark as he couldn't see anything "I want mommy! And Daddy!!!" He cryes loudly

James looked at Hailey "yea that's actually a good point it's quiet" as he got up and looked around and than saw the door open to the basement and could hear them crying "found them" as he motioned for Hailey to follow him as they went downstairs and turned on the lights. He picked up Kenzie "what are you doing down here so you know how dangerous it is you could have gotten hurt" James says sternly as he's angry but more worried that something could have happened

Hailey looked around. When she went down there she picked up adam. " you two can not play in the basement it's scary and not safe " she said. She carried adam upstairs and brought him to the time out chair. " three minutes in time out for playing in the basement " Hailey said being more strict.

Kenzie was crying she was scared. She looked at her daddy.
" I sowwy " she said rubbing her eyes.

" it doesn't matter you know better than to go down to the basement" Hailey said. She walked to the kitchen with James. " maybe we should get baby gates around the house like we had for Alex so she wouldn't wander. " Hailey said.

"That's probably a good idea and might help keep them separated from Alex for a bit and going into JJs room"

James went to the basement and pulled out the gates asking Hailey where to put them as Adam pouted upset waiting to be let oit

" put one near the basement upstairs before the stairs and one to gate out the kitchen. " she told him then went to the twins.
" you two should lay down for a nap now " Hailey said bringing to the potty first. Kenzie went to the potty and rubbed her eyes.

"Mommy I not tired" he whined as he sat on the potty next to Kenzie. He didn't need to go either so he he waited until he was allowed to get up.

James went to check on Alex "hey are you ready to go spend the night with grandma and grandpa?"

" adam its nap time l" Hailey said. She carried them up to the room and laid him down and Kenzie to.
Kenzie went to bed since she was tired.

Alex grabbed her bag. " yup I'm ready. " Alex said going down stairs.