LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey was going to say something but looked at adam and Alex. " adam you can go swimming and Alex leave him alone " Hailey said.
Alex was mad she didn't even say that. " but mom I didnt says that he's lying" she pouted.
Kenzie just ate her breakfast and listened to her brother and sister argue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ are breakfast and went back to his room to relax and change before getting picked up to go to the game Adam finishes eating and olds up is empty bowl for attention "mommy mommy I done! Now I go to pool?!" He asks wile hitting is high tray with a plastic apoon

Hailey came over to adam.
" adam you need to calm down or your going to time out " Hailey warned. As she wiped his face and hands.
Alex went to her room and got dressed to go to the pool.

Adam tugged on Kenzie's arm "you swim too sissy?" Wanting make sure she was coming with him. Even though they were twins and only 3 Kenzie was not just Adams twin but his best friend wanting Kenzie to always come play with him. "Ok okay I be good mommy " Adam promised

james sends a text to Hailey saying he should be landing soon as he texts from the plane wifi and says he loves her and will see her soon

Kenzie looks at James. She wasn't a big fan of the pool. So she shook her head no. " I play in the sand " she said. Hailey smiled and looked at her phone.
She texted back. Do you need to pick up

Kenzie talked to James as she played with her baby doll.
Hailey got the text and smiled.
" kids change of plans were taking a trip somewhere " Hailey said.
Alex came downstairs. " aww mom I just got my swim things on. "

Adam jumped up and down excited "yay!!! I wanna see da aeropwame mommy!!!" As he giggled and went to get his teddy and plane .

JJ was glad isdad would be home soon and there would be another adult here "hey mom I can't go I gotta leave soon but I'll see you guys later at the game"

Hailey smiled at least the twins were happy. " okay jj we will see you later at the game " Hailey said.
Alex was a happy she get to see her dad. She was a daddy girls and hated when he left to go for business. She ran to change.
Hailey grabbed both twins and changed them into clothes and new diapers.

Hailey made sure the twins had sippy cups and toys. Hailey turned on adam favorite music.
" mommy we go to airsports" Kenzie asked.
" yes honey that's where we are going " Hailey told her as they drove.
Alex sat in the car and played on her tablet.

Alex was getting mad adam was always so annoying in the car.
" adam be quite your giving me a head ace" Alex said.
Kenzie was singing along to but not as loud as adam

Kenzie looked at adam. " no that's not wice" Kenzie said. She always tries to fix what adam did especially to Alex.
Alex just rolled her eyes at the twins. She didn't like them every time she wanted to do something she couldn't because of them.

Hailey was happy when they finally arrived. " yes we are here " Hailey said.
Hailey got Kenzie out first the adam. She held there hands tight. " now twins this is a big place and I want you to stay with mommy " Hailey explained to them.
" otay mommy " Kenzie said.
Alex walked with them and waited for her dad she could wait to see him.

"Otay I be good and stay wit mommy" Adam said as he walked and looked around at all the cool stuff "mommy I wanna fwy on a pwane" as he sucked his thumb with his other hand.

James plane finally landed and he glad to be home to kiss his wife and hug his kids. He gets off the plane gets past security and starts to look for them

Hailey and the kids were near the security gate waiting for him. Kenzie was looking at the people.
Once Alex seen James she dashed to go hug him.
" daddy I missed you so much " she said.

JAmes bent down and hugged Alex tight as she wouldn't let go "I missed you too sweetie. Did you get bigger since I left? How's dance?" As he picked her up although harder to do now.

adsm tugged Hailey's arm "mommy mommy wool daddy!" As he was eager to let go

Alex smiled she was so happy.
" dance is good. I have a solo coming up and I want you to be there " she said excitedly.

Kenzie wanted to see her daddy too. " mommy wet go " she said.
Hailey looked at both the twins.
" okay go sees daddy " Hailey said.

"Alex you know I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll be in the front row with the camera recording" he kissed Alex on the head and saw Hailey and the twins come over. He kissed his wife happy to see her and bent down and hugged the twins "hey you 2 have you been good for mommy?" As he hugged all 3 of them

Kenzie hugged James. " I be good not adam " she says telling on him.
Alex smiled at James and hugged him tight.
Hailey loved moments like these. She wished they could happen all the time.