LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Kenzie sucked her thumb nervously. She was still scared when James picked her up she fell asleep from being so worked up.

Hailey picked up Adam and brought him to a table away from the people. " it's okay Adam we're going to have lots of fun "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam saw the big airplane and started to get excited as he loved planes and stayed holding onto Hailey.

they boarded the plane as jj and Alex had seats together and Hailey and James had each of the twins in there lap sitting in front of Alex and jj.

Hailey made sure Adam was good and gave him his tablet and put his head phones to keep him busy.

Alex sat with jj getting comfortable while they waited for take off.
Kenzie still slept sucking her thumb.

Adam sucked his thumb and nodded as he felt better being clean. He was still learning to use the potty but he did know he hated being in a dirty diaper or pull up.

james held Kenzie and covered her up with a blanket letting her continue to sleep

Hailey gave Adam his teddy then started to rock him to sleep.
Alex looked at the airplane food menu. " dad is this stuff any good on her " she said turning around in her seat.

Kenzie looked up at James and nodded. She looked down at diaper and it was wet. " daddy icky " she said pointing to it.

He held onto him and Adam started to drift to sleep. James looked up and saw Alex reading the food menu "if you're hungry sweetie you can order a sandwich and a juice but no soda."

He then heard Kenzie and looked at her diaper "ok let's get you clean" as he looked at Hailey "I just hope she doesn't get comfortable with this" as he took her to the bathroom to change her

"That's right we're gonna go to the beach and make sandcastles" as he got her changed and brought her back to her seat. He got Hailey her sippy cup and a snack of animal crackers as the flight attendant brought food for ales and jj

adam yawned and snuggled with Hailey sucking his thumb

James stayed awake with Kenzie letting her play on the tablet as everyone else slept.

A little bit later the plane finally lands in Honolulu. Adam slowly waking up in a wet diaper yawns and stretches still a bit sleepy and readjusts to snuggle with Hailey

James smiled and kissed his wife "I know I'm glad we decided to do this" as he turned around to wake up jj and Alex and let them know we're here.

adam rubbing his eyes slowly waking up a little confused forgetting where he is and shyly hides his face