LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Adam was tired "otay " as he moved over and made room for her and shared his blanket with her too. Adam sucked his thumb and quickly was asleep.

James finished with the dishes and talked to alex "okay 30 more minutes on the tablet than you have to get ready for bed ok"

Kenzie snuggled in with Adam and went to sleep. She did the exact same thing and went to bed.

Alex finished her game and got up and ready to get to bed.

( time skip to the morning of the trip)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the morninng of the trip to Hawaii. It's still early as they have an early flight since it's a 5 hour flight.

James was loading the car as they were gonna wake up the kids last still i idea where they're actually going.

James kissed Hailey's cheek as she was getting the twins diaper bags ready "wanna get the twins I'll get Alex and JJ"

Hailey walked in the room to get the twins. She carefully picked both of them up and placed them in a diaper. Not wanting them to have an accident. She carried Adam down first and put him in t he car with a sippy cup then did the same with Kenzie not waking them.

Adam was still asleep but adjusted in his seat and curled up drooling a little on his shirt.

James went to Jjs room first and told him that he needed to get ready for the airport and jj rolled out of bed easily as he's used to being up early for practice.

James then went to Alex "hey princess time to wake up for our big trip" he said softly

James smiles seeing how excited Hailey was "I'll let you tell them sweetie. This was your idea after all"

Adam was slowly starting to wake up as he yawned and started to stretch and rub his eyes still half asleep as he bagan to suck his sippy cup

Kenzie listened to Adam then remember. "Weach " Kenzie said trying to help Adam out more.
Alex thought for a couple minutes then put what Adam and Kenzie been saying together.
" Hawaii " she said as a guest.

Hailey pulled out the stroller anyway. " let's just put them in it. This place is super busy " Hailey said. She picked up Adam and put him in the stroller then did the same with Kenzie.

Kenzie looked at all the people and started to get nervous she accidentally wet her diaper.

Hailey started to push the strolller threw the security getting out the kids passport.
Hailey stopped and looked at Adam. " it's okay you two everyone will be okay "

Kenzie started to cry this was a lot for her but she looked at James crying trying to calm herself down.

Hailey left Adam in the stroller. She walked to McDonald's with the rest of the kids. She order Adam and Kenzie chicken nuggets happy meal.
Alex ordered a mighty kids meal with a burger.

Kenzie still cried.