LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey was proud of him. " yea your almost a big boy. " Hailey said. She put Adam back in the cart giving him a magazine to look out.

Kenzie still was shy and lifted her arms up to be picked up.
" yea they are. I had fun dad " Kenzie said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James picked up Kenzie and talked to his parents for a little but saying he would have them over for dinner soon so they could see the rest of the family soon. James knew Kenzie was getting uncomfortable and took her to the car so they could go home. He turned on a cartoon for Kenzie to watch so she would be distracted and he could talk to Alex "so tell me about your night angel. How was it with grandma and grandpa"

adam just pointed at the pictures in the magazine and held it up for jj to read to him. JJ was texting "no Adam I'm not gonna read to you" as Adam kept holding it up "peease!" "No!" Jj yelled back at him still annoyed at him for last night

Hailey watched as the boys fought. " jj please stop yelling at him. And Adam just look at the pictures. " Hailey said . She pointed to a dog in the magazine.

Kenzie just hid her face the whole time why they were at James parents.
Alex got in the car and explained everything she did to James even showing him her new water bottle for dancer.

Hailey frowned. " no Adam a dog say woof woof " Hailey said trying to tell him the right way
Alex continue to tell him.
" where's mom " she asked noticing she wasn't there.

Kenzie looked out the window.

"She took your brothers to get groceries, we'll meet them at the house. Than your mom and I need to do some errands so you and jj are going to babysit the twins during there nap time"

adam like Ike's at it again "ooo wood woff" as he tryed with a few other ones as he kept flipping through the pages

Hailey smiled at Adam and paid for the grocery. Hailey put Adam back in his car seat. Giving him the magazine. To continue to look at.

Alex frowned. " what if the wake up while you guys are gone " Alexa says

Hailey got out the car and got Adam out letting him run around the yard while her and jj brought grocery in the house.

Kenzie had to go potty while the were in the car. " daddy potty " Kenzie says

Alex sighed she did want some more freedom. " okay sounds like a deal Alex said.

Adam sat In the dirt and picked and played in the grass.

james always knew when Kenzie asked it was urgent. "Ok princess we're almost home I need you to be a big girl and wait ok" as he sped up a little bit to make it home in time.

he pulled up and rushed Kenzie as fast as possible

Hailey watched Adam play in the dirt then noticed James rush Kenzie to the bathroom. " Adam let's try to got potty " Hailey said having him do it before he took a nap.
Alex got out the car and went to her room. She went downstairs and watched tv.

Adam sucked his thumb and held Hailey's hand following her to the bathroom as he sat on the potty. He started to rub his eyes as he sat there "mama me firsty " as he always wanted a juice before nap time.

james sat kenzie on the potty after getting her pull up down hoping she made it in time and smiles and kissed Hailey's cheek when she came with Adam "hey how did it go at the store?"

Hailey knew Adam always wanted to juice. She went and got him a little bit so he wouldn't have an accident. " he was really good. He even used the big potty in public " Hailey said. She brought him back up to his room.
" Adam it's nap time that means you better not cry " Hailey said.

After Kenzie peed she wiped her eyes ready for bed.

Adam sucked on his juice and cuddled with his bear that was on his bed and his eyes got heavy not even arguing this time that he needed a nap.

James helped Kenzie get cleaned and carried her to bed for her nap as well and kissed her head "have a good nap"

James held Hailey's hand as they went downstairs, both jj and Alex in the living room

James spoke up first "ok guys like we talked about your mom and I need to go for a little bit and you both are in charge of babysitting the twins. They both just fell asleep so they shouldn't wake up before we get back. We both have our phones so call us if you need anything"

Alex looked up from her tablet. " okay we will cal when we need to " Alex said.
Hailey sighed. " hey you two give me your electronics. There is a house phone " Hailey said taking both their phone.

Jj looked up from his phone being taken "hey..." and James cut him off "neither of you argue another reason we are doing this isn't just for you guys to show you can be responsible but you guys need to get along and work together more. So for now we'll keep these till we get back"

Hailey smiled she put the electronics in her purse. "Now we are leaving in will be back in an hour. If the twins wake up before then put them both on the potty. " Hailey explained. After they both got in the car.
" let's just drive alittle down the streets then watch some of it on my phone. " Hailey said.

Hailey sipped her coffee for while she watched. " yea I know. I just hope when the twins wake up there good for them " Hailey says.

Alex started to make herself a snack. Being very quite so she wouldn't wake the twins at all.

Adam slept for 30 minutes but started to toss and turn from a bad dream where he was being chased he whimpered and started to cry as he woke up starting to ask for mommy and daddy.

james held Hailey's hand and let her squeeze knowing it was hard for her to watch.

Jj looked up from his book and asked Alex if she heard something