LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a 'type' for the characters in ABDL fics you write?

I definitely seem to.

I prefer the 'caregiver' type to be evil or morally ambiguous, a calculating schemer, and have magical powers, but be human or mostly human. And I don't care what gender they are. I generally like them to crave power, but not be directly interested in the babyish effect of their powers.

The 'baby' I prefer to be someone powerful, whether that be physical, magical or social/political (eg nobility)

• Like 1

Last time I posted a CG perspective, the admins on the site got a flood of e-mails complaining that the story was abusive and incestual and all sorts of other things.

Except...

It was a father and a daughter, and the "diaper punishment" was so tame compared to the Mother/son shit I've seen around here it's laughable.

So no, I don't do CG perspectives much anymore.

I've never been into writing about diaper punishment or abuse. I like to include other aspects in the lives of the characters I create: what jobs they do and any other activities they like. Only one of my novels has the lead character form a relationship with another character (Dirty Secrets). That novel is also the only one where the lead male character role plays a male baby, with the exception of one of the characters in Bikini Twist.

• 4 months later...

In the ABDL Fics that I write I'm my adult self that is the size and height of a normal baby, being picked up, laid down, being changed along with anything else that come with being a baby. But in the ABDL Fics that I write I tend to mostly stick to my baby self and the caregiver that looks after me. But even though that I'm my adult self I wasn't shrunk and turned into a baby as I was born