LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

does anyone else vape on here

i smoked on and off for about 10 years i just started vaping like i said i use a istick pico but iu just ordered an alien 220 shjould be here friday

18 hours ago, Bartman said:

Yep, I've been vaping for 6 years and previously smoked for 8 years.

Currently using an Innokin CoolFire IV set to 4.0v

4 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

I know several people who vape and who never smoked. I don't get it myself (says the lifelong non-smoker who's hooked on wearing plastic).

i dont understand that myself. its like 50/50 on non smokers and smokers there are people who think its cool and do it and then theres people ;like me who are trying to quit cigs

just got my alien 220 only taken about 10 puffs off it and can already tell the difference better flavor and BIGGER clouds (cloud size doesnt matter to me just an observation) and more nicotine flow. i had to adjust the strength on the hits from normal to soft

15 hours ago, suzuki2011 said:

just got my alien 220 only taken about 10 puffs off it and can already tell the difference better flavor and BIGGER clouds (cloud size doesnt matter to me just an observation) and more nicotine flow. i had to adjust the strength on the hits from normal to soft

I can't tell a difference on my Hi-Priv between the settings except the "hard" setting.

Smoked for many many years, vaping on and off for the last 8. currently circulating 3 different mods, an Alien 220w, a dual 18650 mechanical mod, and a Kangertech Dripbox 160w, with more

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, mundane said:

Smoked for many many years, vaping on and off for the last 8. currently circulating 3 different mods, an Alien 220w, a dual 18650 mechanical mod, and a Kangertech Dripbox 160w, with more

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, don't get on her too often..l I have 3 that I rotate on a regular basis, Taste of Gods by Illusions Vapor (black currant, coconut, pineapple) , Classic Smooth Menthol by Theravape (it's like spearmint gum with a light hint of menthol)

• 4 weeks later...

I quit smoking cold turkey Dec of last year, I had suit 4 years ago,but didnt want to be "that guy" that quits and makes people go outside to smoke. And it caused me to start again , this time I was "that guy" and haven't smoked 8 months , i hated doing it but had to do whats good for me.so my staff smokes outside , which is kinda odd he can't smoke at home around his kids and can't smoke at work but refuses to just quit , doesn't make much sense .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, that's an interesting thread. I started to vape some time ago already. To be honest from just health point of view it is definitely much better choice the analogs but in terms of getting addicted to having a puff and nicotine intake it's definitely much worse. I'm having vpark 150W TC - a mod not quite popular, but produced by a new company in SoCal. Pretty good, elegant and cheap. Anyway, thing with vaping is that I feel like I have been more addicted to puffing now than before - I definitely vape much more than I have smoked, I cut some nicotine - I'm at 3mg/ml now, used to be at 12mg/ml on 60W at the beginning - and that's a lot. Currently 3mg/ml at 100W and I'm having a great taste, but I'm just vaping too much. When I did some maths and counted my puffs to puffs from analogs I'm vaping over a pack of analogs per day!! And I used to smoke only half of a pack, sometimes more, but rarely.

• 3 weeks later...