LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ways to Prevent Diaper Clumping?

Hi everyone,

So, some background info: I tend to use diapers only when I go to bed, and I don't wet or mess them I just enjoy the feeling of a diaper when I go to bed. I also am pretty much exclusively into Little Pawz these days. One thing that annoys me though is the clumping.

Now obviously, every diaper is going to clump eventually, and from what I can tell thicker diapers will take longer to clump than thinner diapers. Little Pawz, I think, are decent at clumping. I can wear them for a solid 2 nights before I start to see any clumping, and it's really only on the 3rd or 4th night that I just feel like I can't wear that same diaper anymore due to the clumping. So, in all honesty, it's not a bad problem. Still, though, I would like to squeeze as many nights as I can out of each diaper xD. Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to prevent clumping? Other than wearing a snug-fitting set of PJs or something, I don't know of any prevention techniques.

Many thanks in advance!

Ahh, I hadn't thought of / read about boosters. I will definitely try that!

And, JBonn, I am somewhat dedicated to Little Pawz! I'm sure that I will explore with time, but I'm a creature of habit and so will probably be in Little Pawz for a good while yet =p. Although, yes, you're correct that some brands are more suspectable than others.

And than at extend the use of them being clean, on the last night go all out on wetting and messing in them lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

After your extended use of them*

6 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

And than at extend the use of them being clean, on the last night go all out on wetting and messing in them lol

• Like 1